Kraft Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows

Kraft Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 180 in Candy

November 18, 2016

I'm not usually a huge fan of marshamallows, but these tiny ones are so good in hot chocolate, they just melt in your mouth, they make hot chocolate so much more exciting!

November 08, 2016

Je ne suis pas une grande fan de guimauve en quantité industrielle car je trouve ça vraiment sucré ,mais ces guimauves accompagnées sur un chocolat chaud sont vraiment trop bonnes! Ça fait vraiment hiver disons :)

October 23, 2016

I love these little treats!! Sometimes the regular sizes marshmallows are too much and too much flavour, so these ones are perfect for a snack and a quick and easy indulgence!

October 23, 2016

These mini marshmallows are always sooooo good in hot chocolate. Also, I use them in brownies, cookies and cakes. Sometimes the minis come in different colours and I use them to decorate desserts. It is a staple in my kitchen.

September 19, 2016

I love these smaller ones! They are great when you are making rice crispy treats or decorative candy for themed treats! They are also really good when you need something quick and sweet!

April 16, 2016

These marshmallows are great! They are always so fresh and tasty. I love using them in rice krispie treats, or as toppings for hot chocolate. Plus, when they are the mini ones, they melt faster when making rice krispie treats, so they are usually my first choice for marshmallows when shopping.

April 16, 2016

I really like these miniature marshmallows and I put them in hot chocolate, also use them to make rice crispy squares and rocky road squares. My son loves marshmallows and will eat these by the handful.

March 20, 2016

these little mini marshmallows are always so fresh. i love the aroma when i open the bag!! they are fgreat melted on mashed yams in the oven!!! i also use them when i bake!!!!

March 20, 2016

I'm not a marshmallow fan. But kraft are the best. These are perfect for making certain cookies or in hot chocolate. Can also get these in rainbow color.

March 13, 2016

I am not a huge fan of marshmallows but they are a great seasonal item.
The marshmallows go perfect in hot chocolate. I made some jars of
Hot chocolate with candy canes and marshmallows for my friends and
they loved the gifts. This is the best brand of masrshmallows I have tried.