Kraft Miracle Whip Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 111 in Dips & Spreads

March 20, 2017

La sauce à salade de Miracle Whip est bien aimée chez nous. Que ce soit en accompagnement ou mélangée pour faire des vinaigrettes ou sauce, les adultes et les enfants l'aiment beaucoup.
    Sans arômes artificiels ou colorants nous achetons aussi la version légère.

March 20, 2017

I love mayo! but my hips do not. I find this brand of miracle whip is great because it's light and I get the same great mayo taste that I love....throw some garlic in let it set for about an hour and it's the best dip for veggies.

March 13, 2017

The taste of kraft miracle whip is not for me. I can instantly tell the difference between a 'mayonnaise' and 'miracle whip'. I find it very tangy in taste which I just do not like.

February 12, 2017

I love this product tastes so smooth and tangy I load this stuff on my on my sandwiches, subs .hot dogs ,hamburgers and anything else that I can add on to I would recommend it to anyone

September 22, 2016

I don't like mayo so kraft miracle whip is the best, I also love the one with olive oil, you can't taste any difference and the bonus is that it is healthier with the olive oil. I use it the same way as I would use the regular one.

August 31, 2016

Love how flexible this whip is. I can put it on jello, or berry crumble! It is a must for kids parties, or dinner parties with desert. It is a favourite in my house!

August 29, 2016

I'd rather have real mayo but i would use this if its all I had on hand. There is too much sugar in it. I would use it in a sandwich but I wouldn't use it for deviled eggs. It doesn't taste bad but it doesn't taste great either.

July 24, 2016

Miracle Whip is the best! I've always liked mayonnaise, but since trying Miracle Whip a few years ago nothing compares! I think it's because of the tiny specks of paprika in it, but it's so sweet and delicious! I can always tell if I'm eating something with mayo, or with MW.

July 23, 2016

Not for my tastebuds. I found it very sour and not tasty at all. Not impressed with ingridients as well, dried eggs, high fructose corn syrop. Lack of creamyness in the texture.price us great for the value.

December 10, 2015

With most food I don't mind eating no name but with mayonnaise, this is the only brand I eat, no other brand compares to it .