Kraft Miracle Whip Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 88 in Dips & Spreads

September 22, 2016

I don't like mayo so kraft miracle whip is the best, I also love the one with olive oil, you can't taste any difference and the bonus is that it is healthier with the olive oil. I use it the same way as I would use the regular one.

August 31, 2016

Love how flexible this whip is. I can put it on jello, or berry crumble! It is a must for kids parties, or dinner parties with desert. It is a favourite in my house!

August 29, 2016

I'd rather have real mayo but i would use this if its all I had on hand. There is too much sugar in it. I would use it in a sandwich but I wouldn't use it for deviled eggs. It doesn't taste bad but it doesn't taste great either.

July 24, 2016

Miracle Whip is the best! I've always liked mayonnaise, but since trying Miracle Whip a few years ago nothing compares! I think it's because of the tiny specks of paprika in it, but it's so sweet and delicious! I can always tell if I'm eating something with mayo, or with MW.

July 23, 2016

Not for my tastebuds. I found it very sour and not tasty at all. Not impressed with ingridients as well, dried eggs, high fructose corn syrop. Lack of creamyness in the texture.price us great for the value.

December 10, 2015

With most food I don't mind eating no name but with mayonnaise, this is the only brand I eat, no other brand compares to it .

September 12, 2015

I guess this is the "mayo" I grew up with. Tastes good on sandwiches and mixed with egg or tuna

June 24, 2015

parfait comme condiment la texture le goût tout me plait j'adore cuisiner avec pour les sauces , salades , sandwich etc un bon dépanneur plein de saveur .

June 13, 2015

We have been using this miracle whip in out house for years, it has the best taste.

June 13, 2015

Not bland and boring like mayo, this stuff has a nice tangy zip!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas