Kraft Onion Barbecue Sauce Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 12 in Barbecue & Outdoor Cooking

March 26, 2016

I love onions and when I came across this flavor of bbq sauce I knew I had to try it, so I did and I thought it was amazing and super flavorful. It is now one of favorites and I use it all the time especially in the summertime.

March 11, 2016

I love Kraft BBQ sauce ,its thick and tangy with a slight onion flavor ,its amazing on Chicken ,ribs and pork,adds so much flavor to any meat.I but it a couple of times of month .Kraft sauces are pretty cheap in price and I would recommend them to everyone

January 17, 2016

Kraft make great Barbecue Sauce that's thick and tasty we use a lot of it we use the Chicken and Rib for our barbecues and when I make chicken ribs and Pork chops in the over whether we barbecue with this sauce or whether I cook in the oven the meat comes out perfect every time I would recommend Kraft Barbecue Sauces to anyone

August 30, 2015

I like this BBQ sauce for certain dishes like roast beef. I don't like it as much with chicken. Most of these Kraft flavored BBQ sauces are pretty good.

August 30, 2015

I was not a huge fan of this Kraft product. Prod as right but. Not the taste

April 18, 2015

My Husband can'r stand Onions.He will eat anything with the green onions in it,just a little but nothing else.I bought this BBQ Sauce once,I like onions and I love the smell of onions.I believe that it adds flavour to food when cooking.The aroma goes through just about every room in the house,so I open the window in my Patio door and a window in the Livingroom,the smell blows right on outside.I used Kraft Onion Barbecue Sauce on Steaks one day while BBQing.It was the first time I used it,needless to say,I had to take my Husbands T-Bone and wash it under running hot water.It was that or throw it out and I wasn't about to do that.I didn't like it either because it tasted all onions and not much meat flavour.Both of us wasn't fussy about this sauce but,it has to be tried by individuals to form an opinion.I can't recommend it but you can try it maybe you will like that kind of sauce,I don't know.

March 22, 2015

Kraft barbecue sauces have always been a favorite in our home. Whether cooking our barbecuing Kraft Onion Barbecue Sauce has an excellent flavor and makes the food so tasty. Just the right amount of onion flavor.

August 04, 2012

Kraft Onion Barbecue Sauce combines the perfect amount of high quality ingredients to create delicious barbecue sauce your family will enjoy.KRAFT Barbecue sauces are cooked by a slow simmer method, allowing spices to fully develop for flavorful, well-balanced Barbecue sauces. This cooking process also helps thicken our sauces and delivers a delicious, rich sauce that clings to the meat.KRAFT Barbecue sauce is setting fire to the grill with a sizzling new look! They have kept the same great tasting KRAFT Barbecue Sauce you love and updated the packaging for BBQ season! Plus, the new bottle is more sustainable it uses 14% less plastic. Try one of 11 flavors today:

Personally I love the Onion flavor the best and I have many many uses for this product in my kitchen. KRAFT Barbecue Sauces are perfect on grilled chicken, beef, pork chops, ribs, burgers, chicken wings, salmon, and shrimp. Plus, they’re terrific as a dipping sauce for chicken nuggets or pizza.You can also use KRAFT Barbecue Sauces as a great ingredient to add to your favorite recipes. Love Kraft, love their Barbecue Sauces..Great Product!!