Kraft Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits Reviews

Ranked #452 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

October 26, 2016

Superbe alternative pour mettre dans les salades rapidement. Se conserve bien dans mon frigo. Bon goût salé et morceau tendre et à la fois croquant. J'aime vraiment.

October 26, 2016

These are so good, and considering how much. Avon is and once you actually fry it up it is equivalent to one of these packs anyway. So the 5 dollar price tag is worth it. The recipes you can use these in are endless. Pizza, salads, soups, casseroles. It is not fatty and has a really nice flavour. I have been buying these for years. So handy to have when you wanna spice up a recipe and add a little extra.

October 26, 2016

Great alternative to synthetic bacon bits (I just don't understand how they stand out on a shelf and are called bacon?!). This is much easier than cooking a whole pack of bacon while getting real bacon bits. They are long lasting but fresh. Great for salads and topping dishes.

June 11, 2014

I have been purchasing these for years, but at least in the past year I have noticed a significant increase in the fat to meat ratio. I am so disappointed! It tended to be the most convenient product to purchase when shopping. I picked the copious fat pieces by hand before scattering them on a homemade pizza. I'm fed up. They are no better than a No Name Brand. I will not be purchasing them again. The picture on the company's advertisement shows bacon bits with meat only- this is false advertising!

July 15, 2012

I love these bacon bits on ceasar salad. They come in a resealable bag that keeps them fresh. I store them in the fridge at all times.

July 15, 2012

I’m a fan of bacon bits. Bacon is not the greatest thing in the world for your body, but I like the flavoring it adds to my salads and baked potatoes. It tastes like a real piece of hickory smoked bacon that has just been cut up into pieces. I’ve also used these particular bacon bits when making homemade pizza and it worked out just fine. In Oscar Meyer Bacon Bits there are only 25 calories per serving, which is approximately one tablespoon. Bacon Bits are one of life's little pleasures. Sure you can get along fine without them, but they add so much to dishes and recipes making them tastier and richer. Great product !!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas