Kraft Peanut Butter with Honey Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 2339 in Grocery

Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter blended with delicious real honey. More information here.

December 21, 2016

Oh my goodness, when I first found this I was skeptical, but after trying it, I was in love! It has the perfect mix of honey and peanut butter, its so good I ate it out of the jar with a spoon! Perfect for toast! I love it!

August 31, 2016

This peanut butter was great! It was good on anything from fruit to toast. My kids are very pickey eaters, and they loved this product. Although it is on the pricier side, it was worth it for me.

August 23, 2016

I love this peanut butter! I buy it for myself and my family as a treat and boy, it goes quick! Very smooth, creamy and flavourful! I will buy it again and I would definitely recommend this to people who are thinking about trying it !

April 19, 2016

This was not a favorite of mine, but my kids love it. I don't find it quite tastes like peanut butter or honey, but as I mentioned. the kids love it, especially on toast. The texture is creamy and it spreads easily - and although I find it a little expensive (as I've never seen it on sale), it's a bit of a treat for the boys. A matter of taste for this one, I guess!

March 09, 2016

Sweet!!! #Kraft has a great twist on a childhood favourite, they've taken their beloved peanut butter and swirled in some sweet, sweet honey for a blend of peanut butter and honey! No more dirtying two knives as you dip into the two spreads! Perfect ratio of peanuts to honey, This particular flavour is priced higher than ordinary #Kraft peanut butter but is still less than buying both a jar of peanut butter and one of honey. It makes for yummy sandwiches and is a fantastic surprise when added to recipes-peanut butter honey cookies for example are amazing! Will purchase again and recommend.

March 03, 2016

I thought this was pretty good! I really like to mix peanut butter with honey for my toast anyway so this took out the process for me. It is a little too sweet for my taste, but, I don't eat sugar anymore so I'm a little bit biased

February 26, 2016

This is a great add to the Kraft Peanut Butter products line: really good taste and so smoothy. Also, this honey peanut butter is a great help to make delicious cookies.

February 13, 2016

love kraft peanut butter with honey, saves me the swirl with the honey bottle, The kids love it too and its a great any time snack that the kids can prepare on their own.

0.5/5

January 30, 2016

I definitely do not like this. I thought I would have but it took away from a real peanut butter taste. That little bit of honey seemed to make a difference for me, not for the best.

January 30, 2016

Wow! Peanut butter was great on its own, but with honey? That was absolutely delicious! The flavours of the honey incorporated itself with the roasted peanuts and made it sweet with a full bodied flavour.

Being that it was pricier than the original, it had encouraged me to mix my own using the same brand (smooth type) with my own honey. Worked just as well.