Kraft Pizza Kits

Kraft Pizza Kits Reviews

Ranked #429 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

September 19, 2016

I love the Kraft pizza kits . They taste so good . I would purchase this over ordering out for pizza all the time . It tastes so much better to me. I really like the herbs and the Parmasean that comes with the kit too .

January 08, 2016

I really enjoy making these. It is easy and includes most of the ingredients you need. It is fun to make with the kids. The crust is really good.

January 08, 2016

I've always used these to make pizza they have everything you need to make a pizza,the dough, the sauce, parmesan cheese and seasonings, just add pepperoni, lots of flavor

January 07, 2016

This pizza kit can make a great pizza with a few slight adjustments. I always buy the kit that makes two pizzas and make one out of it, otherwise the crust is just too thin and flimsy. With the crust doubled, the whole can of sauce, your favorite toppings and the included parmesan and seasonings this pizza is far superior than anything you can get in the frozen aisle and with the right amount of love and attention beats delivery too.

April 18, 2015

These are awesome, and super convenient to get! It actually turned out pretty good as tastes so fresh. I really enjoyed it.

June 15, 2014

My family loves this pizza kit. They would rather have this pizza than pizza your order from pizza place...they also prefer this pizza over store bought frozen pizzas. This was a Saturday tradition at our house and was also a Saturday tradition for my husband growing up.

April 06, 2013

recently picked up the kraft pizza kit that claims to make one 12inch pizza , I am pleased with the product and the results but i must say it makes a very thin crust that is hard to achieve as there does not seem to be quite enough dough , I enjoy a thin crust so this was great for me so i would recommend if that what you like but if you like a thicker crust go for the kit that say makes 2 pizzas and just make the one out of it :) great product overall

July 14, 2012

Such a great dinner idea! As a family with a young child, I'm always trying to find creative & fun ways to make my daughter interested in eating her dinner.. These pizza kits are awesome! It's fun to make dinner with the entire family.. We each make individual sized pizzas, and do the toppings ourselves. It not only creates a good & delicious meal, but it also generates a lot of laughs - and quality family time spent together. Love these!

July 14, 2012

Kraft Pizza Kits are a perfect dinner for the whole family, and they’re easy! Kraft Pizza Kits are as simple as they are fun! Grab the family tonight and make a pizza dinner. Offered in two different sizes, you have the choice to make one pizza or two. And it’s up to you what goes on you pizza! Check the back of the box for recipes and you can use a wide variety of toppings. Friday nights for me growing up meant Kraft Pizza Mix, Dallas, and I washed it all down with a cold Pepsi. Awe those were the good old days. Love the quality ingredients Kraft uses, and the familiar flavors and tastes. Love this!!