Kraft Ranch Dressing

Kraft Ranch Dressing Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 2329 in Grocery

February 12, 2017

I always have a bottle of Kraft Ranch dressing in the fridge because I use it so much for salads, dips and in many dishes. It is often on sale and the Kraft website offers coupons so overall a great tasting product for a great deal!

February 12, 2017

I love this dressing nice and creamy not to strong I load up this product sometimes on my salads that I make I it tastes great and I would recommend it to anyone

August 29, 2016

Kraft Ranch Dressing is the only one I will use! It is such a rich creamy dressing. The taste is delicious, nice flavour not too strong. It adds such a great taste to salad and tastes great for dipping vegetables in. I also use it in cooking, potatoes, chicken it just adds such a great flavour!

August 29, 2016

I don't use ranch dressing a lot but this one is ok for a dip. The flavour isn't too over powering. I pick up a bottle when its on sale. Sometimes you can get a small bottle for around $2.

December 10, 2015

Kraft Ranch Dressing;

This is an average, good price ranch dressing from Kraft.
    I prefer other ranch dressings from other brands but Kraft has the best price.

It's good tastes like ranch, good size, portion, and price.

Easy to squeeze bottle.

June 04, 2015

Ranch is my favourite dressing. It takes salad over the top. This Kraft dressing is so creamy and has the perfect blend of spices. You can use it as a dip for fresh veggies and to marinade chicken. I always have Kraft Ranch dressing in my fridge.

June 04, 2015

i tried this at a dinner party last weekend.i was surprised that it was mildly tasting and left no icky after taste . i normally buy another much thicker and richer dressing. however for the price this is a good deal!

June 04, 2015

I love Kraft ranch for dipping veggies in for a nice snack. It is also great to make a quick salad with. I usually buy the low calories ranch because I find it tastes a bit better.

June 04, 2015

The best ranch dressing is for sure Kraft! Its the only ranch dressing that I like!

June 01, 2015

I love how affordable Kraft's dressings are. They're so delicious, so it's not a surprise how good their ranch flavour is.

Pepto Bismol

NeoCitran

Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar