Kraft Ranch Dressing

Kraft Ranch Dressing Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 2312 in Grocery

August 29, 2016

Kraft Ranch Dressing is the only one I will use! It is such a rich creamy dressing. The taste is delicious, nice flavour not too strong. It adds such a great taste to salad and tastes great for dipping vegetables in. I also use it in cooking, potatoes, chicken it just adds such a great flavour!

August 29, 2016

I don't use ranch dressing a lot but this one is ok for a dip. The flavour isn't too over powering. I pick up a bottle when its on sale. Sometimes you can get a small bottle for around $2.

December 10, 2015

Kraft Ranch Dressing;

This is an average, good price ranch dressing from Kraft.
I prefer other ranch dressings from other brands but Kraft has the best price.

It's good tastes like ranch, good size, portion, and price.

Easy to squeeze bottle.

June 04, 2015

Ranch is my favourite dressing. It takes salad over the top. This Kraft dressing is so creamy and has the perfect blend of spices. You can use it as a dip for fresh veggies and to marinade chicken. I always have Kraft Ranch dressing in my fridge.

June 04, 2015

i tried this at a dinner party last weekend.i was surprised that it was mildly tasting and left no icky after taste . i normally buy another much thicker and richer dressing. however for the price this is a good deal!

June 04, 2015

I love Kraft ranch for dipping veggies in for a nice snack. It is also great to make a quick salad with. I usually buy the low calories ranch because I find it tastes a bit better.

June 04, 2015

The best ranch dressing is for sure Kraft! Its the only ranch dressing that I like!

June 01, 2015

I love how affordable Kraft's dressings are. They're so delicious, so it's not a surprise how good their ranch flavour is.

June 01, 2015

This stuff is alright, it's just kind of too runny for my liking.

March 10, 2015

Light and runny. Its okay, but not my first choice.