Kraft Salad Dressing - Sundried Tomato and Oregano
Good

Kraft Salad Dressing - Sundried Tomato and Oregano Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

May 17, 2016

I am very particular about my salad dressings, so let's preface this a fact:

I do not use this product as a salad dressing.

This is a WONDERFUL marinade for proteins (grilled) or veggies!

Coat some zucchini in this and pop it on the BBQ, so flavourful, withstands high heat, and never lets me down!

March 10, 2016

I love a good salad dressing ,it can make or break a good salad, this dressing is great ,it has just the right amount of oil and seasoning to give it a wonderful flavor,it has that little bit of spice but not hot .I love serving this with a nice garden salad .It sells for a great price and I buy it all the time

May 19, 2015

I love this salad dressing, Kraft makes a mean salad dressing. It's a great price and super healthy and tasty. Salads have become a big part of my diet now and I always like to try new salad dressings. Love the sundried tomato flavour so yummy and fresh.

May 19, 2015

#SundriedTomatos and #oregano are two of my favorite items and spice to add to many of my recipes when I cook. They just add so much flavor to many dishes. So this #KraftSundriedTomatoandOregano "Salad dressing" is one of my very favorites #KraftBrands to add to my salads and also I use it as a marinade to chicken and fish. Very well priced also and available everywhere.

May 19, 2015

Usually when I dress a salad I'm pretty boring - olive oil. lemon juice, dry mustard, maybe some vinegar...but this dressing is my favourite when it comes to store-bought. Not only does it dress salads nicely, but we always use it to marinate chicken. It comes in a calorie-wise option which I love also!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags