• Kraft Shake'n Bake
  • Kraft Shake'n Bake

Kraft Shake'n Bake Reviews

Ranked #2251 out of 2318 in Grocery

Shake’n Bake Crusts for chicken, fish or pork delivers a thick, crunchy, golden crust that locks in the juices and flavours of your favorite meat. Available in two mouthwatering flavours: Classic Herb and Parmesan Crusted and Ranch Crusted.

March 22, 2015

The southern fried flavour is not very strong, but it does coat the chicken nicely.

July 30, 2014

I've tried the original one before, it's alright. I think it depends on which chicken etc you use. I've made a few meals with this. Over all not bad.

What do you think, have you tried this?

April 14, 2014

Makes a great quick supper idea!

July 15, 2012

I love the Crispy Chicken coating from shake'n bake. It tastes better than fried chicken at KFC. It is easy to use, like it says shake and bake.

July 15, 2012

I love me some shake n' bake! haha.

I use this product all of the time. It's great on meats, and also on potatoes. My family loves it. Our favourite kind is the "Ranch" flavour. It provides a great combination of crunch, juice and flavour. It's delicious!

Definitely going to be using this for many more years to come.

July 15, 2012

Kraft Shake'n Bake is a flavored bread crumb-style coating for chicken, fish and pork. The product is applied by placing raw meat pieces in a bag containing the coating, closing the bag, and shaking so the particles adhere. The coated meat is then baked in the oven or microwave. This product is like an accessory to meats, it offers spice and crispiness , depending on what variety you use. I use shake n bake in my home all the time, it just kicks meals up a notch.Kraft Shake'n Bake delivers a thick, crunchy, golden crust that locks in the juices and flavors of your favorite meat. I absolutely love this product !!