Kraft Singles American Cheese Reviews

Ranked #473 out of 2312 in Grocery

January 06, 2016

I loved this stuff as a kid and my kids love it too. I am not a fan. It tastes odd to me now. I do, however, enjoy it in a grilled cheese sandwich from time to time. I buy this very, very infrequently.

1.5/5

December 10, 2015

this is not for me. we grew up with this cheese but i dont care for it, to processed

December 10, 2015

Kraft Singles American Cheese;

easy to eat, so convenience is definitely there for the kids and adults alike....
but I find it too processed, I'd rather purchase from kraft a block of cheese and cut up slices , then have this cheese pre packaged already in slices, seems more processed to me, the cheese lacks flavour,

it is fun and easy to eat but the flavour is simply not there

September 29, 2015

Cheese is such a misnomer. This taste nothing like cheese- it's processed orange plastic. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone because I'm not totally sure it's even edible.

June 04, 2015

This cheese is definitely really processed although its great when you are making cheese sauces or dips. Even melted in grilled cheese sandwiches or on top of burgers its pretty good.

June 04, 2015

These are so nasty & processed, I would never buy them. So unhealthy.

June 04, 2015

When we go to the states every summer we always buy a pack of Kraft Singles American Cheese to make homemade grilled cheese in our kitchenette. This cheese has a rich taste and melts perfectly. Good on your burgers and my kids like to eat them on their own.

June 01, 2015

I only ever use these cheese slices for grilled cheese sandwiches and they do a great job. They melt quickly and make the sandwiches taste great. I used to eat them straight out of the package, but as I grew up and found "real" cheese, I can't eat it by itself. So now when I buy this stuff, I make grilled cheese sandwiches for days haha.

June 01, 2015

These just taste fake and have a very fake and rubbery texture to them.

May 28, 2015

I do not care for this cheese it has a chemical taste to it! I will take real cheese over this any day of the week

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products