Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 2329 in Grocery

Enjoy a rich, creamy texture and a delicious peanut taste with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. Make this peanut butter a Canadian classic.

February 24, 2017

I was never really a big fan of peanut butter but when I first tried it I never stopped having it. I love to make fudge with it and it tastes amazing. I definitely recommend this product.

February 23, 2017

I am not a fan of peanut butter but this one I like. I know that peanut butter has a lot of nutrients and so I try to eat it when i can. This one is good because its smooth and its tasty and its not too expensive.

February 23, 2017

Love Kraft PB it is probably the best for this price range! You can get them on sale for $3 often and worth every penny! Kids love this too. Dont like the weird kinds that are sugar free so I will stick to the good stuff lol.

February 22, 2017

The best brand of Peanut Butter going!
    So smooth and creamy...could eat it by the spoonfuls, very tasty! I find it is a bit pricey but one of those things I wont settle for anything else. 2nd to none
    Decently priced when on sale

February 20, 2017

There is no other peanut butter that compares to this. I have tried other brands and keep coming back to it. I grew up with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for my school lunch or a snack at night time and now I have my children that love it and have to have at LEAST one jar in the cupboard at all times.

February 15, 2017

Out of all the peanut butter i've ever tried this stuff from kraft is by far the best!
    It's super smooth and full of taste!
    Perfect for peanut butter cookies

February 15, 2017

Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter is great on toast and we also use it on bagels and as a dip for celery sticks! It tastes great and is trans fat free and low in saturated fats.

February 01, 2017

I love this peanut butter, its so rich and creamy. I will spend the extra money on the brand name over the no name just because its so good! I use it for myself and to make my dogs cookies with it too! The price is reasonable and even better when i get a coupon!

January 28, 2017

What can I say. Hasn't this item been a staple ingredient in most homes you've ever stepped into. It has the perfect amount of peanuts and sweetness. You need never shop around for another brand, this one takes the cake.

January 18, 2017

THE BOMB! I have peanut butter every morning on toast with a banana. Its my favorite breakfast and keeps me full for hours. I have always been a huge fan of smooth peanut butter and nothing beats the taste of Kraft. We go through two of these a month in our home :)

Kraft Handi Snacks