Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 2318 in Grocery

Enjoy a rich, creamy texture and a delicious peanut taste with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. Make this peanut butter a Canadian classic.

January 18, 2017

THE BOMB! I have peanut butter every morning on toast with a banana. Its my favorite breakfast and keeps me full for hours. I have always been a huge fan of smooth peanut butter and nothing beats the taste of Kraft. We go through two of these a month in our home :)

January 18, 2017

J'aime bien débuter ma journée avec une bonne toast au beurre de peanut accompagné d'une banane. miamm Le beurre de peanut combler aussi bien les fringales avec des biscuits sales.

January 18, 2017

Kraft peanut butter is amazing, and I'm not sure how anyone could dislike it. It spreads so nicely on bread, crackers, I put it in my protein shakes and this is a life savour for my son because he'll eat it with his celery!!! Such a good tasting peanut butter.

January 16, 2017

This is the best peanut butter ever. , and healthy for you as well. There are a lot of things you can make such as peanut butter cookies, an easy recipe and delicious! I like to dip my banana in it as well a great taste experience.
    This is a staple in my kitchen cupboard.

January 16, 2017

The peanut butter has a great consistency. It tastes like they use top notch quality ingredients. It spreads evenly on bread and pairs well with a homemade jam or spread. Also is great for baking.

January 16, 2017

Childhood classic. My mom would always buy this brand of peanut butter when I was growing up. This peanut butter is definitely a staple in my house because it's just so good.

January 14, 2017

First of all, it tastes great. It does not separate as some peanut butter does. Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter is very easy to spread and does not tear the bread. Nothing better than this peanut butter and jam sandwich, it is not only for kids.

January 11, 2017

Peanut Butter.....how could you possibly live without it? My family uses peanut butter on everything.

The larger the jar the longer it lasts - or so you would think....nope just gets eaten more often.

January 09, 2017

Je ne mange pas souvent du beurre de peanut, mais lorsque j'ai une petite envie je mange celui-ci de Kraft et je le trouve délicieux. Il est très crémeux et sont prix est abordable.

January 09, 2017

Rien de mieux que Kraft pour le beurre d'arachide son gout,la qualité du produit et son prix sont très abordable.Personne dans famille veux autre chose que le beurre d’arachide de Kraft .JE vous conseille en plus j'aime leur recette sur leur pot son succulente .