Kraft Velveeta Shells & Cheese Reviews

Ranked #1365 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 14, 2015

This is a classic-- both kids and adults love it. It is really easy to customize it with meat, veggies, and different hot sauce or seasoning.

December 14, 2015

Kraft Velveeta Shells & Cheese;

they looked 'okay' on the packaging and decided to try...I regret..

too processed, cheese tasted too processed too synthetic too fake

the shells themselves lacked flavour

I would have made better pasta shells and shredded cheese in the oven myself, instead of purchasing these items.

May 12, 2015

I love this version of Kraft mac/cheese. The little shells are a different side dish to make instead of the elbow shaped pasta. It is very creamy and delicious. I like to add extra butter and shredded cheese and pop it in the oven for a few minutes. It tastes awesome that way.

August 11, 2014

This is hands down the best mac-n-cheese that I've ever tasted! It is so cheesy! And it comes with a cheese pouch of already made cheese! So no need to worry about having butter or milk! This is amazing and I can never get enough! I'm going to buy some now! I highly recommend you try this!!

May 22, 2012

I use this kit for a dish i make called cottage special, I love it because it has the noodles and cheese all in one kit which eliminates the chance of forgetting one or the other!