Kraft What's Cooking

Kraft What's Cooking Reviews

Ranked #803 out of 987 in Misc

January 25, 2016

Full of recipes, coupons and is free... Whats not to love? Always a treat when I receive these in the mail!

January 25, 2016

I love this book, it has great recipes and lots of ideas for meal planning, and great ideas for adding side dishes to certain meals

June 11, 2015

I recieve these in the mail and I really enjoy these books, there is always tons of great recipes and tips in them

April 26, 2015

I love getting these in the mail, however it has been awhile since I have received one. Great ideas per season, recipes, new items on the market. Lots of info, colour & its free.

April 13, 2015

I use to get this Kraft magazine and it was free. I received it for over a year. It was filled with delicious mouth watering recipes. I've tried so many of them. Then one day I received a notice in the mail that if we wanted to keep our subscription, we had to pay for it. I didn't receive it anymore. It was called Kraft Food & Family here in the US.

April 13, 2015

I receive this free magazine and find that it is full of delicious recipes. It also gives me a preview of the latest Kraft products. Great snack and meal ideas too. It's nice of Kraft to offer this colour magazine for free.

July 26, 2014

Got these books for free before though I stopped getting them for some reason. They are decent. They do have some good recipes. What do you think, have you seen them?

March 22, 2013

There are a lot of nice recipes in it and it is free! Great little magazine!

December 02, 2011

Back when I first started receiving Kraft what’s cooking magazine it was free and they sent me one for each season plus one at Christmas time. Unfortunately you can’t get them for free any longer, but you can still get a one year subscription for $13.98. I love receiving my new cook book every three month’s. It’s packed full of new recipes for me to try out on my family and it help’s me stay out of a cooking rut. Each book give’s you healthy recipes, recipes kids will like to make and eat, simple snakes, to special celebration menu’s and much more. They even have a place where you can find recipes made especially for those who are diabetic. If you don’t care to have the magazine delivered to your door then you can just go to the Kraft Cooking web site and find a ton of recipes that I’m sure you’ll love.