Kraken Black Spiced Rum

Kraken Black Spiced Rum Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 20 in Rum

November 24, 2016

One of my favourite spiced rums out there, for the % of alcohol it is it doesn't kill me to drink it straight but tastes perfect when in a mixed drink

February 23, 2016

One of my favourite rums that tastes great mixed and straight (a rare accomplishment). The spices are unique and noticeable but not overwhelming. It's sweet, but powerful. Alcohol volume of 47.0%. Nice coffee colour. Smooth, with a bite.

January 24, 2016

The best spiced rum that I have ever tried. For the difference in price, it's totally worth it! The bottle also has a super cool, pirate-like shape.

March 18, 2015

Kraken is great dark spiced rum, little higher in percentage than other spiced rums. Very rich taste, not harsh. Hubby and I love it! And bottle is so unique too.

March 07, 2014

My husband loves this spiced rum! Great on its own and it goes well with mixed drinks as well. A great buy

August 27, 2013

This is by far the best spiced rum I have ever tried. No matter what you mix with it, my preferable choice is diet pepsi so the sugars don't give you such a hangover, it just goes down so smooth, it is such an easy drink to mix. Always a great choice for entertaining.