Kérastase Elixir Ultime Reviews

Ranked #1357 out of 2162 in Hair Care

Elixir Ultime delivers a powerful cocktail of emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine and suppleness while promoting cellular renewal. The elixir brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair while smoothing the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine.

August 03, 2015

This is nice, it left may hair silky, shiny and nourished. Again, a pricey product that I don't think I'll be splurging on.

February 08, 2015

I love how soft this product make my hair feel specially in the cold winter

April 25, 2014

This is an amazing product. A lightweight oil that does not make your hair look or feel greasy. Perfect for dry, damaged hair. Great shine.

October 18, 2013

Tres Bon Produit, il sens Bon, facile à appliquer Et ne laisse pas les cheveux huileux. Je Le met avant de passer Le fer Et les cheveux glissent comme dans du beurre. Mes cheveux restent intact jusqu au prochain champooing. Must have

July 15, 2013

This product works so well, only if you can afford it. for 55$, I find this oil quite a little pricey.

It does however leave your hair silky-smooth, smelling great and with absolutely no frizzles.

I would say that this product is nice but that you can probably find many equivalents to it at a way cheaper price, it all depends on your budget.

June 27, 2013

This product is (for me) a little pricey because I do think there are a lot of comparable products. I use it when my hair gets frizzy in the humidity. First I squirt it onto my fingers then run my fingers through my hair. It smoothes my hair down and adds a little shine. I would not repurchase because I do have other similar products that I want to use up first.

March 15, 2012

This is an amazing product. I use it after I dry my hair and before I straighten it. It smells AMAZING! I look like a creeper for just smelling my hair randomly.

November 27, 2011

I bought this product from a Salon about a month ago from a stylist who actually participated in the testing of this product. He said that it works to tame frizzy hair, its a treatment that is light (unlike moroccan oil) and that it protects your hair from the environmental problems which do not do your hair any justice. He said it also makes its silky and soft. I have been using this product after I wash my hair as a leave in conditioner and I must say I expected more results. My hair is frizzy even when straightening it, and I found this product only kept the frizz down at the first application but after it dries my hair is still frizzy. This is a big factor for me and this is why i did not recommend it. I also go it for 45 dollars plus tax when it is usually 50 plus tax (to me, this is still way too much). I did notice however that the oil itself is light and doesnt seem to weigh my hair down but it almost makes me feel like im not putting enough on my hair. It does however leave your hair looking more silky and it definitely made it reallllly soft! So if those are some of the things you are looking for then this is definitely the product for you. But in regards to the frizz on the top of my head, this product did not help with that...however im still using it but for now i would not recommend it if you cant afford it.