Good

Krown Kitchen - 100% solid moscow mule copper mug Reviews

1 review
Ranked #9 out of 89 in Kitchen & Dining Wares

July 05, 2016

I went into this a bit blind, I'd always thought copper mugs looked really cool and had no idea what a 'moscow mule' was. So one thing I really liked about this mug is that there's a whole history/explanation on the side of the box about the 'Moscow Mule' cocktail and why it's served in a copper mug. I feel like I learned something that made me excited and even interested to try making a Moscow Mule in the future.

For now, I decided to use the mug for other cold drinks, both my husband and I are big soda fanatics and I absolutely love that this mug keeps them ice cold. Right away you see the copper frost up with condensation and you can feel the coolness on your lips when drinking from it. My husband described it as 'a freezer mug without having to put it in the freezer' and he's absolutely right.

The construction is solid and the shape and design of this mug is very non-pretentious. While curved mugs can look cooler, one way in which this more standard mug is great is that it's easier to drink from and feels very comfortable. I love that they have a guide on how to care for your mug as well as the realities of tarnish. You feel like this company really cares about making sure consumers understand the reality of a copper mug and I really appreciate that.

Great mug and a history lesson A+

********************************************
Pros:
+ Comes with a coaster, cloth and recipe book.
+ History of the Moscow Mule on the box, makes a great gift.
+ Instruction for care included.
+ Keeps drinks super cold and frosty feeling.
+ Looks beautiful, talking point.
+ Must have for a traditional Moscow Mule experience, but still good for regular drinks.
+ Copper doesn't make drinks taste bad (like I worried about).

Cons:
- None.

********************************************

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation