Just love the brand. They offer a large variety of tea and herbal tea. I taste many flavor that I never find anywere else.
No sugar add. And the packaging are so beautiful. I'm a huge fan (have a little collection)
Well, I think it’s time to slow the pace down on the holiday spirits and sit down and enjoy a nice cup of tea. Too many stimulating products have left me feeling a little on the run down side. So it was good thing that I received some Kusmi Tea to sample, since my body was craving pampering. For those who have not heard of Kusmi Tea, it originates from Russia and blends the finest ingredients from around the world. Over the past 140 years, Kusmi Tea has perfected the art of blending unique teas distinguished by their exceptional flavor, aroma and quality. Kusmi combines tea leaves from China, India and Ceylon into the perfect array of flavor.
This luxurious brand specializes in teas such as: Russian, Green, Black, Decaf, Red, Herbal and Wellness. The assortments are recognized for their perfect balance of savory and herbal essence to the smell and taste. All tea leaves are gently hand-picked then cultivated to later delicately blend into a Kusmi masterpiece. Kusmi’ repertoire is as varied as its customers, just look at the following list of the Blends and the teas offered in each:
· Russian Blends include – Anastasia, Bouquet de Fleurs, Kashmir Tehai, Petrushka, Prince Vladimir, Samovar, St. Petersburg, Troika, and Zoubrovka
· Green Teas include – China Green Tea w/Nanah Mint, Green Bouquet, Green Zoubrovka, Almond Green Tea, Gunpowder Green Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, Lung China Dragon Well Green Tea and Green Darjeeling AryaTea.
· Orthodox and Orthodox Blends include – Russian Morning No. 24, Russian Evening No. 50, Darjeeling No. 37, Ceylon OP, Lapsang Souchong, English Breakfast, Irish Blend and Earl Grey.
· Herbal Teas include – Chamomile, Linden, Linden Mint, Verbena and Verbena Mint.
· Wellness Teas include – Decaffeinated Earl Grey w/Citrus Fruits, Detox, Strawberry Green Tea, Gunpowder Green Tea, Decaffeinated Ceylon, Rooibos, Organic Green Rooibos, Sweet Love and Green Tea with Seaweeds.
I received the Detox Tea and Green Christmas Tea to sample. The Detox tea mixes purifying Mate and Chinese green tea along with the delicious flavors of lemon grass and lemon essential oil. The Christmas Tea has orange vanilla and almond flavors making this a real treat.
I finally made the time to sit down with a book I had been planning to read, and decided to try the Detox tea first. This tea brews just as any other green tea, but without the bitterness that Green tea is sometimes known for. I found the taste to be light and cleansing, I’m thinking this is because of the lemon essential oil. As I read chapter after chapter, I continued to sip on my Green Tea wondering if I would feel any of the detoxifying properties going to work, alas, I did not. I do however, know the benefits of green tea on its own, so I’m certain that as soon as I add this to my diet on a more regular basis I will begin to feel and see the benefits.
I decided to try the Christmas Tea while at work. During the day I like to have something to stimulate my senses, either a candle burning or the sweet aroma of this tea. I love how aromatic this tea was once brewed. The flavors balanced each other out and made for a little sweet treat. I didn’t feel the need to add as much honey since this tea had its own sweetness. I also enjoyed this with a couple of those great gingersnap cookies sold at Cost Plus. It surely brought a smile to my face that afternoon. We all know that work can sometimes be mundane, and this tea added a little lift to help me get through the rest of it. All in all, I loved both of these teas and expect to try the detox tea more. The Christmas tea will continue to be my daily pick me up for the office. This tea ,ay be purchased at specialty boutiques and most high end stores.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.