Kylie Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

December 05, 2016

i think the glosses are the best of all kylies products, they hold up a lot better than other brands of glosses and work perfectly paired with its matching lipkit

November 03, 2016

Mon produit prefere a ce jour .. Je lutilise quasiment chaque jour leffet est parfait sur les levres et la couleurs lest encore plus et de plus il reste sur les levres toute la journee
Il est juste important de pas remettre couche apres couche car il a tendance a faire des croutes sur les levres et ne peux convenir a tous les budget sinon PARFAIT

September 30, 2016

Ils s'appliquent bien sur les lèvres et résistant sur un long moment pensa t la journée,mais ne vaut pas le prix selon moi. Je connais des produits moins cher et qui fonctionne aussi bien pour moi.

September 30, 2016

I love all the shades that this lip gloss comes in. I find this long lasting and always get compliments when I wear it l. If you do not live in the States, shipping can be a bit expensive.

September 21, 2016

Kylie Lip Gloss are very smooth and they dont go on patchy they offer full coverage and a great enhancement to any makeup collection. i reccomend this product

August 29, 2016

I purchased quite a few of Kylie's lip kit with many Matte shades. I love them!!! Not only do they go matte really fast they last long. I've drank with it on and ate and it lasted most of the day. The darker the colour the more noticeable it is when it starts to fade.
I highly recommend using a bit of Vaseline after to keep it on longer and the help if you are someone with dry lips.
The price is high for me since I'm ordering from Canada so it's American prices and shipping is expensive too. However I do like that the price includes two items, the lip pencil and the matte.
I've recently ordered her new eyeshadow palette and eye liner so we will see how that goes!

July 26, 2016

I have two of the Kylie lip glosses, Literally and Like. The colours are really nice and they smell amazing but sadly I find that the formula dries out my lips and they are definitely not for an all day wear (obviously). The glosses seem to dry out and flake off after having them on for a certain amount of time and I only put on a layer and it is over a lip liner so the colours don't appear patchy once they start flaking/peeling for a lack of better words. I really do adore the colours but I just don't find them to be high quality and I find that there are so many cheaper products that are at a better quality than the Kylie Glosses. For the most part at least they are cute for a simple outing with friends, as long as you don't eat anything.

June 27, 2016

I bought 3 Kylie lipkits, Mary Jo, Dolce K and Posie K, even though they are a little pricey IMO they are really do what they promise, they are long wear, and beautiful shades, I would buy them again.

May 17, 2016

I recently purchased the Kylie Cosmetics lip gloss in the shade "So Cute" and it has made me fall in love with gloss again. I recently have not been much of a lip gloss fan as I've been preferring liquid lipstick and regular lipstick even. But, I really wanted to try a Kylie Cosmetics product so when this popped up on the Facebook page that I run for selling and buying makeup, I had to purchase it. The colour is beautiful and the smell is AMAZING. It's like a vanilla cupcake. This is so pigmented that you don't need very much and it's super long lasting. It makes your lips look so full and beautiful. Since purchasing this product I have stated to branch out and use lip gloss again and I'm so happy I did! I recently ordered two Kylie Lipkits consisting of a liquid lipstick and a lip liner and I cannot wait for them to arrive.