L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Concealer
Amazing

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Concealer Reviews

Ranked #374 out of 389 in Concealer

Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Concealer SPF 25 hides imperfections, including blemishes and dark under-eye circles, leaving skin feeling light, makeup free and natural. It won't cake onto imperfections, dry out on skin or settle into fine lines.Enriched with vitamins and minerals, the gentle lightweight formula is safe for the sensitive and delicate skin around the eyes. Its high pigmentation makes it a great base for eye shadow. Plus, SPF 25 protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays.The professional built-in brush blends colour seamlessly with a unique, pointed tip for precise application.

July 19, 2013

I thought that this product was average. It was a fair price, but there was nothing special about this. It was effective with concealing some bigger areas (like a chicken pox scar) but wasn't as effective with concealing things like skin imperfections. All in all I wasn't that impressed. At the same time though, it's great that it's travel sized and a reasonable price.

July 10, 2009

I'm not much of a concealer person, as I find it hard to find a shade match, but I tried L'Oreal's concealer from their Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup line and I'm sticking with this. The Light/Medium shade blends well over dark circles, and while it doesn't totally erase them, your eyes look a lot brighter. But this product's strength is in blemish covering - the stiff pointy brush makes spots disappear really easily without that telltale cakey look. Just don't rub them by accident, the powder formula doesn't 'set' the way a wet one does and you might wipe your coverage off.

April 15, 2009

I was skeptical about a powder concealer to start with, until i had an unfortunate run in with my front door which left a nasty mark on my face. I had nothing on hand at the time that would help to conceal it but then a girlfriend of mine allowed me to try her L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Concealer. I was more than pleasantly surprised to find how well this stuff really works. Especially considering it can be purchased at nearly any corner drugstore. It completely disguised the bruise AND the scratch on my face without looking too made up. I recommend this product for serious coverage of blemishes and undereye circles, but it doesn't have the staying power you would find in a department store product. I keep some on hand for times when I'm in need of extreme coverage. (Like covering dark circles on the mornings after pulling an all nighter at the club)