L'Oreal Cashmere Perfect Foundation

L'Oreal Cashmere Perfect Foundation Reviews

Ranked #579 out of 595 in Foundation

April 04, 2009

This is the only drugstore foundation that I have found so far that actually provides heavy coverage. I love that it covers everything and how it does not go oily on my skin, however, it is very heavy!! I guess I can't have it both ways - heavy coverage and light-feeling. It finishes to a powder look and you don't have to set it with anything. It is pretty pricey and you dont' get much, but a little should go a long way since it's heavy coverage you shouldn't need as much. It's also pretty hard to blend becaue of the thickness and you have to scrub a bit to take it all off. But I still love it if you have those nasty acne scars (like me) and haven't found anything to cover them. This will cover everything.

January 04, 2009

If you have dry skin, don't use this product. On the other hand, if you have any other skin type I would highly recommend this! I mix it with moisturizer and top it off with a bronzer. It is a soft powder creme makeup and therefore applies much like a powder does which can be somewhat cake like or drying. The thing I love about this foundation is that it holds blush, bronzer or finishing powder really well. Also, if you apply a bit to your eye lids before you apply eye shadow, you'll find your makeup doesn't move or fade for hours. That is a big thing for me and not all foundations can hold my eye shadow. I give this two big thumbs up!