L'Oreal Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liner Reviews

Ranked #534 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Stand out with a dramatically bold or sleek look. Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner has a tapered natural brush that gives you the control to create the most precise lines for your desired eye looks.All-day wear up to eight hours.Water-resistant.Smudge-proof.Fragrance-free.Ophthalmologist-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

April 04, 2016

This eyeliner is a pretty good dupe for Kat Von D's tattoo liner, but for way cheaper. The brush is a little bit but it's still possible to achieve thin lines. The formula itself is smooth and stays put. It's not waterproof though.

February 05, 2016

Ive been using this eye liner for years i fall in love more and more every time i apply it! This eye liner gives me that perfect line and it goes on so smooth its really effort less!

May 28, 2015

THIS IS THE ONE! I have a fatty eyelid so it is always difficult for me to find the perfect upper eyelid liner. I can't use pencil because it smudges, no to the gel pods, and some liquid liners flake off. I purchased this because of the excellent price and haven't used another liner since. I use it everyday to just line my eyelid and it doesn't stray or flake. I love this product and recommend it to anyone!

August 04, 2014

This is the only eye liner I use. It stays on and doesn't fade through out the day, It has a soft brush so it will not scratch the skin.

August 04, 2014

I love this liner. Easy to apply exactly where you want it and stays put. I like it much better than the felt tip.

March 06, 2013

Maybe it's just me but I find it very hard to use. I had trouble tracing a full line, it seemed like the product was too thick, maybe it's because I don't have a very steady hand...

October 12, 2012

This liner is amazing. Its pigmented and doesn't flake off during the day. One complaint I do have is that the brush doesn't allow for more detailed work and it bends after a while of using it. Also the formula is a bit liquidy but over all its an awesome product. Definitely going to repurchase.

May 05, 2012

For a liquid liner, I don't like it. I found it to be too watery so I would have to reappy a couple coats. Then it took to long to dry and I would end up liner marks on my eye lids.

November 16, 2011

This eye liner has amazing staying power, creates a dramatic line for the eyes, and is worth it's price! You can create a subtle or very dramatic look with this liner. Perfect for the night or daytime.

August 14, 2011

I really like this eyeliner, I have it in Black :)
I find the brush tip applicator easy to use, and making a nice clean line is simple.
The eyeliner lasts several hours and won't smudge or fade unless the eye is rubbed.
Unlike other liquid eyeliners from the drugstore you get plenty of product.
It's not amazing by any means, and I'd like to use an eyeliner that didn't fade after time.