• L'Oreal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler Day and Night Cream
Good

L'Oreal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler Day and Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #1011 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 05, 2015

Used this while I was losing weight because my chin started to sag and I noticed a slight difference, really hydrates the skin too which I like

March 10, 2015

I've been dealing with some skin issues for the past year. I'm currently in peri-menopause. Trying to moisturize my dry skin has been something I've been struggling with for the past year. I've used some things with some success, but I've read that estrogen loss can effect the collagen in your skin and lead to collagen loss. Read more about hormones and your skin here.

I decided to look for a collagen cream. I really didn't know which one to choose, there are so many on the market. I found L'Oreal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler Day/Night Cream on Amazon. It has mostly good reviews. Since I was using a gift card and ordering some other things too, I decided to try it. And you can't beat the price!

I like that you can use it for day or night. It blends in great, not greasy at all. My skin is moisturized all day. Sometimes I would touch my skin and be amazed that it's not rough and dry. My skin looks healthier,smoother.

This cream has a light fresh scent and it's not irritating to my skin at all. The cream is not heavy. Once I put it on, I forget it's there. I highly recommend this cream, especially if you have severe dry skin. L'Oreal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler Day/Night Cream is available at Amazon.com Target.com, Drugstore.com and Walmart.com. You can find out more information about this product and other L'Oreal products at L'Oreal.com.