• L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri-Gloss Conditioner

L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri-Gloss Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #429 out of 539 in Conditioner

Nutri Gloss Shampoo - Normal to Fine

October 25, 2013

Bon Produit en pharmacie, il sens Bon Et rend les cheveux lisses, soyeux Et léger. Ne rend pas les cheveux gras.

September 01, 2012

I love this conditioner! It made my hair feel unbelievably soft. This product has a great smell! I used the shampoo with the conditioner and I was really impressed at how this product made my hair feel. My hair was super slippery. I have thick, frizzy, wavy hair and after using this product, I could literally run my fingers through my hair! Thanks L'Oreal! You rock!

December 20, 2009

I usually go back and forth between salon brands and drug store brands, mostly because I am constantly trying to find cheaper hair products that work just as well. I actually really love this product. I chose the one for fine, mid-lenght to long hair. It says it has "pearl protein complex", and well I don't know what that is, it really does make a difference!

The bottle claimes that it creates silky smooth hair with mirror-like shine and cashmere touch. I tried it and I was really impressed. My hair was super soft and pretty shiny afterwards. It was a little thin in texture, so I had to use more, but I think that's because it was for fine hair and if it was too thick it would weigh thin fine hair down or make it greasy, which it doesn't at all.

Overall I would say give this a try if you want shiny silky hair, it will really help

It probably wont last as long as my conditioner normally does, but I do tend to use a ton of conditioner and my hair is pretty long. I really liked the results it gave my hair and I will probably buy it again. I wish I could use the shampoo but I don't use shampoo's with sulfates in them. Wish they made a sulfate free version :(

May 03, 2009

This product does a great job mosturising dry hair and giving life and volume back to it too. But if you have sensitive skin this product may not be for you.

I decided to try this product our because some of my friends had recommended it. So i did, the minute i got out of the shower my whole back was covered in hives. Big welts appeared all over my back. I thought i may have been some other product that i had used so i tryed it again and the same thing happened.

But if the product doesnt give you hives. Then it is really a great product and worth every penny.

December 09, 2008

It smells really good isnt two powerful and doesnt dry your hair out or leave it feeling greasy. I love the way my hair feels after I blow dry it. It is shiny and silky and smells great.

December 09, 2008

This is a great product. Very inexpensive, smells great and leaves your hair feeling smooth and silky. I use it as a leave in conditioner when I am about to go out and it makes any frizzy hair stay down and it keeps my hair in place without having to deal with those horrible white marks that you would have it you used gel. This product line has conditioners for many hair types and I highly recommend it. It works as a great finishing touch for me.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag