L'Occitane Mini Pure Shea Butter
Good

L'Occitane Mini Pure Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #737 out of 787 in Lip Balm

June 03, 2012

Great price according to the fact that it works well, very well! However I don't really enjoy the feeling on my lips. So I use it before I go to bed, not during the day.

August 05, 2008

This product will actually moisturize your lips and help build natural moisture within your lips. It's great since most products out there (Carmex, Blistex, LipChap, etc) contain chemicals that make your lips dependent on the product, making them inevitably MORE irritated and in constant need of product. L'Occitane 100% Shea Butter is completely natural and is actually a multi-purpose product that can be used for your nails, hands, and elbows. It's great because as the website says it 'encourages cellular renewal and repairs the hydrolipidic film'. Meaning - It does EXACTLY what lip balm should be doing - 'teaching' your lips/body to keep itself moisturized.

I would put nothing BUT this product on my lips unless L'Occitane foolishly decided to no longer sell the product - in which case I would die with chapped lips.