L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 322 in Hand Lotions & Creams

A lightly textured fluid that protects skin from daily aggressions, provides long lasting hydration, and brings radiance. A certified organic formula by Ecocert with a fresh new fragrance. Organic borage oil, rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and Vitamins A, D, and E helps prevent aging by contributing to the regeneration of the epidermis. Organic olive water serves as an antioxidant and protects, working with organic olive oil to calm and soften the skin with vitamin E, while Organic sunflower oil, rich in Vitamin E softens the skin, and organic olive tree lead extract preserves the hydration of the skin.

March 13, 2017

I've just recently started using l'occitane products and I'm totally obsess with it. Their products are pricey but it is worth it. This hand cream has a slight scent to it but nothing too overwhelming. I apply this on at night and it helps keep my hand moisturized. I have really dry skin in the winter and this is my go to. No more dry crack skin. Definitely a winter must have.

February 28, 2017

Quite expensive but very good quality - light, absorbs very fast, leaves skin very smooth and soft, practically no odor (nice creamy odor but not a particular plant or anything strange).
    Have to reapply anytime wash hands.

February 04, 2017

i really like this hand cream as I think it is definitely effective. However, i think its a bit greasy and that feeling lingers on for a while. I do like the scent but I feel like you can get a few other options for a better price. I still will repurchase it because it is a great product!

January 18, 2017

I love this cream! The scent is not too strong which is great. It's very moisturizing and leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your hands greasy. It's definitely on the pricier side though.

January 05, 2017

This is the best hand cream ever! The smell is lovely and subtle and the cream is not greasy at all which is what I look for in a hand cream. It is expensive but a little goes a long way.

October 01, 2016

I purchased the L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. This hand cream gets a lot of hype for a reason. It's amazing for dry skin! It has a soft powdery scent that doesn't linger. The cream is thicker but it sinks in within seconds. It doesn't leave your hands greasy. It's on the pricey side but so worth it! I will repurchase.

August 02, 2016

I received this hand creamfor Christmas last year. I absolutely love this hand cream. My hands are always dry and cracking, but after using this for a few months they are very soft. I really like the smell of this and how it absorbs quickly with no greasy feel.

August 02, 2016

Great smelling lotion that works! This is the first product that I ever tried from L'Occitane from a few years ago and this has definitely become my go to travel lotion. You only need a small amount and it moisturizes really well. It also has a light powdery smell that I really like. I purchase this when they have sales as I do find it a bit over priced but it is worth it since it has lasted me quite a long time. Highly recommended!

July 20, 2016

I absolutely love this hand cream. I work in an office and so my hands get dry through out the day. This refreshes them and makes my hands feel silky smooth again.

It's not greasy and does not have an overpowering scent.

You only need a little at a time so it lasts a lot longer than you might think.

This is for sure worth every penny. I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry hands.

July 19, 2016

I like the way my hands feel after using this. I find it sinks into my skin well. There's no oily feeling. A full size tube is more than I would like to spend on hand cream, but if you're someone with years of damage and dry skin this will be the only product you need to get your soft skin back.