L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

A lightly textured fluid that protects skin from daily aggressions, provides long lasting hydration, and brings radiance. A certified organic formula by Ecocert with a fresh new fragrance. Organic borage oil, rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and Vitamins A, D, and E helps prevent aging by contributing to the regeneration of the epidermis. Organic olive water serves as an antioxidant and protects, working with organic olive oil to calm and soften the skin with vitamin E, while Organic sunflower oil, rich in Vitamin E softens the skin, and organic olive tree lead extract preserves the hydration of the skin.

October 01, 2016

I purchased the L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. This hand cream gets a lot of hype for a reason. It's amazing for dry skin! It has a soft powdery scent that doesn't linger. The cream is thicker but it sinks in within seconds. It doesn't leave your hands greasy. It's on the pricey side but so worth it! I will repurchase.

August 02, 2016

I received this hand creamfor Christmas last year. I absolutely love this hand cream. My hands are always dry and cracking, but after using this for a few months they are very soft. I really like the smell of this and how it absorbs quickly with no greasy feel.

August 02, 2016

Great smelling lotion that works! This is the first product that I ever tried from L'Occitane from a few years ago and this has definitely become my go to travel lotion. You only need a small amount and it moisturizes really well. It also has a light powdery smell that I really like. I purchase this when they have sales as I do find it a bit over priced but it is worth it since it has lasted me quite a long time. Highly recommended!

July 20, 2016

I absolutely love this hand cream. I work in an office and so my hands get dry through out the day. This refreshes them and makes my hands feel silky smooth again.

It's not greasy and does not have an overpowering scent.

You only need a little at a time so it lasts a lot longer than you might think.

This is for sure worth every penny. I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry hands.

July 19, 2016

I like the way my hands feel after using this. I find it sinks into my skin well. There's no oily feeling. A full size tube is more than I would like to spend on hand cream, but if you're someone with years of damage and dry skin this will be the only product you need to get your soft skin back.

July 19, 2016

Cette crème laisse mes mains tellement douces et tellement fraîche. Elle est d'une odeur incroyable! L'occitane font vraiment de bons produits, mais ils ne sont malheureusement pas donnés.

July 09, 2016

I live in Canada , where we have very cold, dry winters, and when I apply this hand cream before bed every night, my hands stay moisturized and fresh! Without it, they get dry and cracked. My profession also requires constant hand washing or sanitizing, and it helps with that as well. The scent is so pleasant and not too strong (good for people with scent allergies) and it feels soooo good on your hands! A little goes a long way. Definitely worth the cost!!

May 31, 2016

While relatively pricier, this is the best hand cream I have ever used. It is very moisturizing and you can instantly feel the difference (due to the shea?). You probably need to buy the "Key" in order to properly dispense the product.. without the key, it can be hard to get the product out towards the end.

May 14, 2016

Hands down *no pun intended* the best hand cream I have ever used. As a nurse, with frequent hand washing and sanitizing, my hands are always dry, cracked and bleeding. This is the only hand cream that keeps them in shape. Normally I wouldn't spend so much, but after using it, I wouldn't spend the money on anything else.

May 09, 2016

I use this in the Lavendar scent, it's beautiful! I like applying it in the evening before bed, it also helps me relax. This hand cream is divine. Super moisturizing yet not too thick or sticky. I bought it at duty free for a large tube at 22$ which was well worth it! Makes a great gift, who wouldn't love this hand cream. I'm down to my last bit, hence the mangled tube!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag