L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Deep Set Wrinkle Repair 24HR Eye Duo Reviews

Ranked #469 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Delicate eye skin requires special care around the clock. RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair 24H Eye Duo is L'Oreal's first 24 hour eye treatement. It provides SPF 15 protection during the day and fiber-restoring action at night.Key ingredient in RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair 24H Eye Duo, is Pro-Retinol A, which helps accelerate skin renewal for visibly smooth and revitalized skin.

May 05, 2015

You will get the results you are looking for in less than a week! Truly love this product.

October 23, 2014

I would recommend it. Works great as promised.

July 06, 2010

This product didnt do much to help with the wrinkles around my eyes.. I actually got a allergic reaction from using it so i don't recommend it at all, especially for those with sensitive eyes.

December 07, 2009

Works well for fine lines around the eyes that aren't too advanced.

November 03, 2009

I have only used this for a short time,but I can already feel the skin around my eyes to be much softer than before.The morning side contains sfp 15.The evening side contains pro-retinol A and fi0ber-restoring complex.Claims that you will see a reduction in wrinkles in 4 weeks and a great visible reduction after 8.It's also not very expensive.Worth a try!

November 02, 2009

I was not impressed by this at all. Maybe I didn't give it enough time to work, but spending that much money, I didn't think it was worth it.

May 06, 2009

i'm not as young as i used to be, and my saggy wrinkles are the proof!!! at 47 yrs old, i needed a product that could "tighten up" those places that have kind let loose. i tried many products, but never really saw a difference. than a friend of mine recommended the l'oreal product. they have a formula for day, that has spf in it and also a night cream. i've been using them both daily for about a month and i have finally found a product that works! my biggest problem area is my neck, under my chin mostly. i seem to have some extra skin, and whoever it belongs to needs to come claim it! i have a routine of washing my face really well in the morning and evening before bed, and applying the product as directed. about 2 weeks of this ritual, i saw a big difference!! the wrinkles on my neck are diminished by quite a large margin! the wrinkles under my eyes are completely gone!! this product will be in my beauty regime for a long time to come! it is nice to find a product that actually does what it claims!!

May 02, 2009

this is a fantastic product.
I have been using it for 5 weeks and the difference ia amazing. the fine lines are down to nothing . the laugh lines are much less noticable