L'Oreal Colour Riche Made For Me Naturals

L'Oreal Colour Riche Made For Me Naturals Reviews

Ranked #843 out of 1015 in Lipstick

L'Oréal Paris introduces Colour Riche Made for Me Naturals, a collection of 7 shades that adapt to each woman's colouring to boost radiance and beautify the complexion.A Touch of Rose for Blondes: (Nude and Taffeta)A Hint of Mauve for Light Brown Hair: (Cashmere)A Shimmer of Gold for Dark Brown Hair: (Silk and Dune)A Touch of Brown for Brunettes: (Organza and Sienna)The soft, creamy texture hugs your lips with Omega-3 oils and Vitamin E to keep your lips moisturized and smooth. Colour stays fresh, satiny and radiant.

March 01, 2016

There was a great color selection in that line and I actually prefer more of a neutural volours then reds and such. This lipstick wore well and didn't bleed on lips.

February 05, 2014

I love this lipstick....I love a natural look and this product is matched up with you haircolour, to make it easier to choose a shade...... L'Oreal makes such great products. #1

January 05, 2012

This is my very favorite kind of lipstick to buy. This smells amazing and has no bad taste!!

November 03, 2009

I really wanted to try to wear this product, expecially since I bought it and I really loved the colour I picked, but, I just couldn`t do it. It`s not natural, it has the worst greasy texture it makes me wanna scratch my lips. You can tell I am wearing lipstick from across the street, and that I applied it with a paint roller, back and forth.
Maybe it`s me, but this is one of the few lipsticks I wanted to wear but I simply couldn`t.

March 03, 2008

Have you ever tried to find that perfect nude lipstick shade? I have and can never get it right - It's always either too beige, too pink or just blah. L'Oreal has solved this problem by developing the Colour Riche Made For Me Naturals collection - 7 nude shades that harmonize with every women's colouring.

Working with hair-colour-based makeup branding, the Made For Me Naturals are broken into four groups: Blondes, Light-Brown, Brunette, Chestnut-Brown.

Nude Pinks (Blondes)
Taffeta
Nude

Nude Mauves (Chestnut Brown Hair)
Sienna
Organza

Nude Rose (Light-Brown Hair)
Cashmere

Nude Browns (Brunettes)
Silk
Dune

My friend Rowena and I were looking at the entire collection and were able to easily decipher which were the correct shades for us. I have light brown hair so I am Cashmere. Rowena is darker skinned so Organza and Sienna are for her.

I cannot tell you how pleased I am that my perfect nude lipstick hunt is over.