L'Oreal Go 360 Degrees Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 217 in Facial Exfoliators

Deeply cleans skin and unclogs--pore by pore--without overdrying. Removes all traces of oil, dirt, and makeup. Pores look visibly smaller and skin smoother.

September 22, 2016

Yes this product does dry out the skin a little bit that works fine for people with oily skin. Then when you are done easing make sure to moisturize. This really works wonders for those with naturally oily skin and helps me with drying out pimples. I love how clean my face feels and I don't break out using this product. Make sure to moisturize when you are done to ensure you add a little bit of moisture back on your fave

January 26, 2015

After I used this for the 1st time, my face felt so tight and dry. I decided to give it at least 2 tries. Same thing the 2nd time, plus I broke out. This isn't for my skin.

July 18, 2014

It made my skin so dry and irritated I would not recommend this product it's not worth it.

1.5/5

July 03, 2014

This is the worst cleanser I've tried. It made my skin tight and dry, the scrubber (which I used gently) irritated my skin and it made me break out. I think it has some harsh ingredients which did not agree with my skin

May 28, 2014

I love the little scrubber that comes with the product and find that's pretty much the only exfoliating action that you get out of this product. The scent is a little bit strong, and the cleanser is okay in terms of getting rid of dirt and oil. But when it comes to actually exfoliating, I don't find this product works that well. I would not puchase this product again.

April 15, 2014

Got if for the teenagers. Their faces are clean, and acne free. I asked them what they thought of it and the said 'yes' they would get if again. and maybe not because it 'stung my face'. I think it works well and approve their use.

March 20, 2014

The soap is normal like any other but the difference is that it comes with a brush that deep cleanes yor face and minizes your pores. The soap smells good though :) Great buy if on sale.

March 20, 2014

I love this face wash! It's my new favourite! I love how smooth it makes my skin feel when I use it. (none of that sticky reside feeling). It smells really clean and leaves your face feeling fresh.

Highly recommended!

February 23, 2014

I use this in the shower and I like the brush that comes with it and allows me to scrub and get a good clean.

December 30, 2013

I donn't find this product to be great. If you have sensitive skin it's not the product for you! It's ok for daily use if you have normal skin type and don't brake out easily.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches