L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigments Color Truth Cream Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Discover the secret to creamy, long-wearing definition with hip studio secrets professional color truth cream eyeliner. This rich, versatile liner comes in five pigment-packed shades to define any eye look. Includes professional brush for precise application.

March 01, 2014

I love the colour I bought other than that I cant say that I would ever buy it again. I found application to be really difficult and I had it for a couple of months and it dried out and became crumbly a few second in the microwave fixed that thou . Although when I did wear it I got many compliments on how dramatic my eyes looked.

February 25, 2014

I loved the idea, but hated the product. You would need a very steady hand, and it seemed to take a long time to dry. For steady-handed, patient chicks, who want to make a bold statement, there are some great colours to choose from, but I will not be buying this again.

September 03, 2013

I like this gel liner a lot. It sometimes can smudge, but an overall good gel liner. I returned the MAC fluidline to get this instead. Very smooth consistency and easy to apply. Too bad they discontinued.

April 07, 2013

I liked it, but the price is too high. I couldn't find a shade that I liked.

April 20, 2012

Just not impressed. Messy and hard to use. Don't waste your money.

January 05, 2012

This is one of my favorite cream eyeliners. I used to buy this in brown years ago then a few months ago I rediscovered this product and decided to get it in Black to make my eyes pop more.
This eyeliner is great it does not budge. I have a problem with a lot of eyeliners running down because of my watery eyes but this eyeliner even when applied to the waterline, does not move.
So based on how much product you get and how well it works I would probably repurchase this item and get it in multiple colors.

November 03, 2011

They mean it when they say intense. No need to pile it on! However, they also mean it when they say cream. Especially if it is even slightly warm out, this product WILL smudge/smear. This eyeliner needs a dusting of transluscent powder directly following application. On a different note, this eyeliner is also wonderful for costume make-up. Apply this eyeliner up to the lid crease with a wet/dry or synthetic eyeshadow brush, or a large concealer brush. This provides a beautifully intense eyeshadow base. Dust some glitter/shimmer or a similarly colored eyeshadow over the cream and voila! Amazingly intense eyes that don't make you look like a drunken whore!

September 12, 2010

I love the colour I bought other than that I cant say that I would ever buy it again. I found application to be really difficult and I had it for a couple of months and it dried out and became crumbly. Although when I did wear it I got many compliments on how dramatic my eyes looked.

June 06, 2010

l'oreal hip product's are good. I really like the eyeliner it's pretty pigmented and te colors are good. i have th teal and blue liner which i really like. i for drug store makeup they are really good. i bought those liners when there was a bogo sale for buy 1 get 1 fre .

June 01, 2010

My sister bought this eyeliner for me a little while ago. I wear a pencil liner on my bottom lid all the time, but I didn't like using it on my top lid. I tried liquid but it looked too harsh, and I usually used a charcoal grey eye shadow with a liner brush on my top lid. The eye shadow worked well as long as I used it over a primer, but it was a little too subtle. This cream eyeliner is the answer to all my problems.

The only issue I have is with the provided brush. The cream tends to clump up on the brush and there have been many mornings when a clump of cream eyeliner has fallen into my eye while I'm applying it to my top lid. Just make sure to constantly wipe down the brush. Other than that, it lasts all day and barely smudges!