L'Oreal Hydrafresh Gel-Creme spf 15
Good

L'Oreal Hydrafresh Gel-Creme spf 15 Reviews

Ranked #961 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

The L'oreal laboratories create Hydrafresh Active Day Moisturiser, designed for 24 hour hydration. The melting formla contains essential minerals - calcium and magnesium contains essential minerals - calsium and magnesium - and Vitamins C, E and B5. It provide an ideal dose of moisture to leave skinfeeling perfedtly hydrated, fresh and comfortable throughout the day.

July 01, 2010

I usually use biotherm aquasource moisturizing gel, then I wanted to give open counter moisturizers a try. Since both l'oreal paris and biotherm are under the same company and aquasource and hydrafresh for the same type of skin (normal/combinational), I bought hydrafresh gel-cream spf15 when it was on sale. hydrafresh worked AMAZING. It's light, smooth, provides sun protection and smells fresh. Now I use it every morning and it keeps my face moist for the whole day. But keep in mind, because of its spf15, you will need to use a different moisturizer (one w/o sun protection at night), which I keeped on using my aquasource at night.

August 12, 2008

A friend recommended this to me back in February.
In her words, it left her skin looking smooth and dewy after the application.

I bought, and use the Hydrafresh Gel-Creme for Normal to Oily Skin, and love it!
It is lightweight, and I find it non-greasy. It also has SPF 15, but because of that,
I don't use it at night, only in the mornings, (though you can use it for both).
At first, the smell may either irk you, and make you swoon, but I besides that, I really enjoy
the product.

August 09, 2006

Doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, makes it feel fresh and clean, not like there is a layer of grease on your face. It lets your skin breathe.