Good

L'Oreal Kids 2-in-1 Smoothie Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #685 out of 935 in Shampoo

This creamy 2-in-1 formula gently cleanses, leaving hair extra soft - and its light, aromatherapeutic fragrance is perfect for shampooing before bedtime.• Ophthalmologist-tested: so gentle, it's tear-free.• No tangles can resist the 2-in-1 formula of L'Oreal Kids. It helps prevent split ends and conditions dry hair, leaving it soft and manageable, even if you shampoo at night. Plus, it's great for all hair types!

January 15, 2016

My daughter has really thick and long, I buy her the L'Oreal Kids Smoothie shampoo. Her favourites are the ones with the Disney Princesses(right now she has the strawberry one). I find that using it I don't need to use conditioner on her hair, i am able to brush is without a lot of difficulty and knots. The smells are not over pouring and strong. The price i find to be very reasonable.

August 02, 2015

I love that it is paraben free and tear-free. Girls loved the smell; although it smelled more like bubble gum instead of blueberry smoothy. What I didn't like was that it left a bit of a residue on the hair.

January 11, 2012

I use this shampoo/conditioner in the Strawberry scent on my childrens hair. I adore the sweet smell, and so do they. It lathers and cleans their hair well, and I find my daughters hair much easier to brush after using compared to other shampoos. I typically pay between $3-$5 which isn't bad, but the bottle is fairly small and with two kids, I go through it quickly. The "tear-free" claim is not entirely accurate either - if the foam gets into either of the kids eyes they are whimpering that it stings and needing their eyes wiped just the same as with any other shampoo. I'm not going to stop buying the product because of that, any shampoo is going to sting a little, but I don't agree with the false advertising.