L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #499 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Tapered brush gently sweeps on intense colour that's smudge-proof and water-resistant.Allure 2008 Best of Beauty Award Winner for Eye Liner.

August 24, 2016

I used to exclusively use this product for eyeliner. I always do a winged liner, whether its thin or big and bold. For a while, I swore by this product. "You have to use the slim liner, You can get a super sharp point and it lasts all day!" But then something happened. The next pen i bought wasnt firm at all, almost like a was using a noodle to apply eyeliner. The color wasn't dark, and it smudged everywhere. I thought i got a lemon but turns out after i bought two more, the same thing happened.

August 17, 2016

this is a good drugstore felt tip liner. it offers an accurate and precise felt tip brush so you have full control of where your liner is going! my only complaint is the staying power. when not using a setting spray, it only lasts a few hours before i need to touch up.

July 15, 2014

I really love this eye liner too. Extremely easy to use and gives a great look.

March 30, 2014

I really enjoy this eyeliner. I find that this is relatively long lasting, and is pretty black. I think the felt tip liner is great because it allows for precise application and more control. I do have a couple gripes with this though. I find that you can't go over the initial line sometimes, or the liner will flake off. The liner also flakes off sometimes when rubbed. I also find it odd that this will stain my eyelid, despite flaking off.

March 12, 2013

I have been using this for a few months now and I feel like it's so-so. My first felt tip eyeliner. It's kinda like liquid eyeliner but not as intense. Great for on the go though. Easy to apply.

October 08, 2012

Best drugstore liquid liner that I have tried thus far. Awesome pigmentation and staying power. I've also tried Revlon and Covergirl but this formula and felt applicator is best especially for people who are new to liquid liners.

November 03, 2011

I really liked this liquid eyeliner because it was a really nice dark black and the applicator made it easy to wing out. I didn't find that it smudged after a long night my wing stayed sharp and defined which was impressive since most eye products tend to smudge in the corner of my eye due to my eye shape.
Down side is that I found it's a tad expensive for drugstore but with a sale it's well worth it. Also I found it dried out really fast pretty fast within a month the felt tip had small chunky bits which can lead to messier application.

August 16, 2011

I absolutely love this eyeliner!

This liner is great for so many reasons. The formula lasts all day long without smudging (even into the next day if I sleep with it on :-P) The felt-tip makes this eyeliner so easy to apply and makes it simple to create different looks with wide/thin lines, curvy/straight lines, etc. i like to keep my eyeliner thin in the middle, and then a bit thicker on the outer edges, but I've tried several different looks and always have had success.

I seriously love everything about this eyeliner and have gotten many family members and friends hooked on it too.

May 18, 2011

This is the first liquid eyeliner that I've ever purchased, and I was blown away!
Of course after trial and error, I've come to find higher quality, more expensive products that will allow for better precision, but for this price, I think this eyeliner is great.
I always have an apparent cat eye look whenever I use this eyeliner, and though it's not waterproof, I don't see any smudging on my waterline like I usually do for pencil liners.
The only thing to be aware of is that it doesn't last for too long. the product dries out within a month, and new ones have to be purchased.
I would recommend this for beginners! It's a great way to start learning your eye shape and how to make them pop!

April 04, 2011

I always have loved making my eyes pop out by using liquid liner. After having used several different brands of liquid liner, I had settled on this one quite some time ago.

The felt tip definitely makes the liquid liner easy to apply; once you get used to the way the tip moves along your lid line, application and manoeuvring the tip becomes quite easy.

The liquid liner definitely has staying power, however, I often find that my liner seems a bit lighter and worn at the end of the day than at the start – nothing too drastic or concerning though. I love that this specific liner never irritates my eyes; many other liners make my eyes water all day, which always result in me smudging the line I created. This liner has proven to be the best for me in terms of being non-irritating.

I do find when I place this liner on extremely shimmery eye shadow, it doesn't really stand out, but for regular day wear, I highly recommend this product! I use this liner everyday and the little tube lasts for ages – definitely worth the cost, which in comparison to other liquid liners, is highly reasonable and affordable.