L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Blush Reviews

Ranked #256 out of 503 in Blush

L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Blush is a lightweight mineral blush that is gentle on skin. An applicator brush is included to ensure hassle-free application. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. SPF 19.

June 13, 2015

No need to use too much product to get good color payoff. This blush is very pigmented and lasts all day on your cheeks by giving you a beautiful glow. And it's light on the skin. If l'oreal was cruelty-free, i'd buy this product again.

June 12, 2014

Good blush with a nice applicator brush so you don't get heavy blush streaks.

October 31, 2013

Bon Produit, il s applique bien sur la peau, mais salissant lors de l application . Donne un fini doux.

October 21, 2013

This is my favorite blush last a long time feels great on the skin and great value for you money

September 08, 2013

L'Oreal Paris Bare Minerals Blush is just fantastic.I use to use mostly creams for blush but,they are so messy to use because you had to put it on by fingers and then try to blend it in without having any streaks left behind.I found with this product a little goes a long way.I just tip the bottle up side down a little and the blush comes right out on the brush.You can tap the excee powder back in the bottle and apply lightly to the cheeks with the brush making a circular motion on the cheeks.This is a wonderful product that lasts for a very long time and I just wouldn't be without it.I definately would recommend this product by L'Oreal.

April 17, 2013

The one I prefer. The skin is so clear and nice. Try it.

January 27, 2012

I also hate the delivery system, cause you seem to need so little of this blush, and i find that so much ends up on the brush, perhaps the holes could be smaller to release less product at once, but i love the blush itself and the color is great. it wears all day adn i get compliments on my makeup all the time!

November 28, 2010

I LIKE THE COLOR OF THIS BLUSH AND IT GOES ON VERY NICE WITH THE PROVIDED BLUSH. THE DOWNFALL IS THE DELIVERY SYSTEM CAUSES A MESS. THE POWDER ENDS UP ON YOUR CLOTHES COUNTER AND FLOOR. THERE ARE DIFFERENT SHADES SLIGHT SHIMMER TO IT BUT OKAY DOR DAY USE

March 02, 2010

Awesome! I initially went to shoppers to find a creme based blush and went in the opposite direction and tried this because it was on sale. I have very sensative skin and almost everthing irritates it but this goes on very smooth and feels great I would definately recommend it.

December 13, 2009

I use the concealer (smaller version) in the medium shade. It is somewhat expensive for the amount of product, but I use very little at a time so it goes far.
I like to use this after I've done my makeup I usually would, but if I have a stubborn and noticable blemish that my regular foundation doesn't cover. A small amount works wonders to cover a pimple.
I like that the brush is kept separate from the powder, but one thing I don't like is the way you get the powder out. You unscrew the top brush portion and there are holes in the powder cover. The holes do not get completely sealed when you replace the brush part, though, so powder gets out of the holes and sits in the middle area. It can be a bit messy and wasteful.