L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Amazing

L'Oreal Paris Carbon Black Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #737 out of 776 in Eye Liner

March 30, 2014

I really enjoy this eyeliner. I find that this is relatively long lasting, and is pretty black. I think the felt tip liner is great because it allows for precise application and more control. I do have a couple gripes with this though. I find that you can't go over the initial line sometimes, or the liner will flake off. The liner also flakes off sometimes when rubbed. I also find it odd that this will stain my eyelid, despite flaking off.

February 08, 2010

It's good

Updated On: February 09, 2010

I have been using this product for a couple of years because it gives me the results that I desire without too much time, effort, or fuss. Here is my review:
-It has a nice, long, velvety tip that allows me to make a thick or thin line on my eyelids
-The wand is very easy to hand, thereby allowing me maximutm control in my hands
-The liquid goes on smooth, dark, and softly
-It does not feel like I have anything on, it is so light on my eyes
-It lasts all day without rubbing off
-The price is quite fair

I will keep using this product because it is the best on the market and it does exactly what it advertises, makes you look beautiful without looking overdone! I have always received compliments on my eye make up because of it!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!