L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #657 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Enjoy beautifully defined eyes for up to 16 hours! New Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner is L'Oreal's most advanced mechanical liner with superior long-wearing technology. The rich and creamy formula glides on easily and evenly and sets quickly for fade-proof colour. Use the bulit-in smudger and sharper to create versatile eyeliner looks for any occasion.

April 15, 2015

This is exactly what its label says "infallible". goes on extremely creamy and smooth, lasts forever and it also comes with its own little brush. The packaging is great as well. It keeps well and doesn't dry like some other gel eyeliners. All in all the best eyeliner I have tried so far

April 04, 2015

Not as black/pigmented as I would like it to be and it's kind of hard so it tugs on my eyelid.

May 21, 2014

Really love it! Just perfect for work or evening events!

May 21, 2014

The eyeliner stays on alotlonger than the rest leading bramds

October 03, 2013

I have been trying endlessly to find an eyeliner that matched the quality of the brand Mica that I received in a Ipsy monthly bag a few months ago to no avail. That is, until I found this little pot of gold at my local Target. This product is amazing. It does not come off during the day at all. The only downside is that the brush isnt the best and you may need to get a new one.

September 20, 2012

I love this eyeliner, I think that it works great and its a pretty decent price.
If you wear contacts this is a great eyeliner because it wont leave you with that film that a lot of other eyeliners will give you.

March 28, 2011

The application of eyeliner has been a staple of my day-to-day makeup regimen. From since I could remember, I've always struggled to find a cost effective liner that wouldnt run throughout the day. I would return home from work looking like I spent the day in a boxing ring. My search for a eyeliner ended when my sister introduced me to L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner. At first I was a little skeptical that liner could last a full 16hrs until I tried it that one faithful morning.

Ladies, this is a product I would put my savings on. I've spent hundreds of dollars on make-up from Mac to YSL and nothing has ever got me this excited. L'oreal doesn't know but I market this product to friends and family as if I made it myself. Application is very easy, it doesn't smudge or run, has its own sharpener, comes off easily with make-up remover and the best thing.......Drum Roll Please........ IT LAST 16HRS!!!!!!

I LOVE L'oreal's Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner, this product is a 'must have' in every make-up bag!

June 20, 2010

This is my most favorite eyeliner ever! EVER! Its first off, so inexpensive and you can buy it at any drug store! Second of all, you don't need a sharpener, all you do is twist and more comes out. It goes on smooth and easy, it lasts and its a great flatteral chocolate brown shade. I have nothing to bad to say about this product, it is great. I love it! I've been using it forever and will continue to use it.

January 09, 2010

This is now my "go to" eyeliner for everyday use. It truly is infallible - it stays put, ladies! I love the black.

No smears, no smudge, easy application.

I only wish it were it smidge less costly, but hey I'm willing to pay a little more for eyeliner that lasts througout the day!