L'Oreal Paris Lash Boosting Serum Reviews

Ranked #446 out of 775 in Mascara

Now, the lashes of your dreams are no longer an illusion! Thanks to our new Lash Boosting Serum, get visibility fuller, thicker natural lashes with less lash fall-out when removing makeup.The breakthrough formula contains Centella Asiatica Extract and Arginine to reinforce, condition and protect each lash. Apply daily under your mascara and at night to bare lashes to transform your natural lashes, and see more lashes in just 4 weeks!

November 13, 2013

I was so excited to try this but quite frankly, it didnt do much for me. After using up almost half of the bottle, I still hadnt noticed any difference.

April 17, 2013

I really wanted for this to work, but sadly I haven't seen any change after using up over half of the tube. It's not overly expensive, but because I haven't seen any difference in my lashes I don't think the price is worth it. The product is designed well though - the applicator makes it super easy to apply. If only it worked!

August 29, 2012

I'l like to say this stuff works, but I went through 2 tubes of this, and did not notice a difference. If there was a difference, it was too slight to to notice. For the price, I would not recommend it.

June 12, 2012

I didnt notice any difference what so ever after using this product. Your supposed to also put it on under your mascara and this was just a yucky messy hassle. I wouldnt bother wasting your money on this as it wasnt exactly cheap.

June 08, 2012

I bought 2 of these to try and I didn't notice a difference. My lashes felt softer and thicker but I didn't notice the length. The price is great and the applicator is easy to use.

May 14, 2012

I used it for a month, my lash really gets longer. But heard my friend said you have to keep on using it. Once you stop, the magic's gone.

May 14, 2012

I was a little skeptical trying out this product, since I assumed it would be gunky and just add coats to make my lashes appear to be longer. I was surprisingly proved wrong. I put this product on my lashes every night and started to see the results. I did pair it up with the matching mascara product, which I also love. I did have to get used to feeling the solution on my eyes before bed, but the results were worth it. It actually leaves my lashes feeling softer, and stronger. I have found that little to none fall out from constantly removing my make up. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.

May 02, 2012

This product works. It's just that plain and simple. It is one of those continued use things, where once use stops, your results start to go away. I only use once every day to every other day, it helps make the serum last longer, and I don't find it affecting the results I get.

October 17, 2011

LOVE!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing!!! My lashes are varied in length. In general all my lashes on my left eye are slightly longer than the ones on my right and you cant notice it, but i can. Also, the lashes at the corner of my eyes are a lot shorter and it is obvious(to me at least) and it has been driving me crazy for as long as i can remember. So i decided to try this product when i found out latisse was $150 for a one month supply and i have only used it for 4 days and have already seen an improvement!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I actually do like the applicator, i find it a lot easier to use than a mascara wand for some reason, and it makes it really easy to apply some of the serum to the lashline.

September 07, 2011

this product works but problem is you need to keep repurchasing and keep using this. one problem is that its around the 10-15 dollar range and if you have to buy this constantly every few months it might start to feel a little pricey. also i dont like how after awhile when it dries it starts having these funny flakey things on my lashes and that does not look nice when youre out and you didnt check the mirror :(!