L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Explosion Mascara Reviews

Ranked #378 out of 773 in Mascara

When applying your mascara, are some lashes inaccessible? L'Oreal Paris came up with the perfect solution, Telescopic Explosion! Its new Flexi-Globe brush can be used from any angle. Horizontally, it captures even short and fine lashes and vertically, it coats each and every lash from root to tip. Your lashes are fanned out, beautifully lengthened. A very spectacular effect!

January 05, 2015

Great mascara! Adds a lot of volume and definition without using several coats. This mascara tends to dry out very very fast though.

August 04, 2014

I bought this by mistake, I was looking for my regular L'Oreal eye liner and this came as a bonus. I used it and I was totally blown away with the results. The small circular brush makes it so easy to lengthen and separate each and every lash with no clumping! I am sold on this product.

March 01, 2014

I think that this mascara was ok. It separated my lashes, but it was also kind of clumpy. This also takes longer to use than other mascaras, as you have to coat multiple sections as opposed to all lashes at once. The brush gives you more control of where to put mascara, and so it is good for the bottom lashes, but there is a learning curve associated with using this mascara.

October 08, 2013

I really didn't expect much out of this mascara when I first got it. It looked different and I liked trying new things when it came to make up. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well it worked. I didn't have any clumping problems and the mascara brush made it easy to get every lash on my lids. Works great! Makes my eyelashes look perfect! Definitely recommend!

September 03, 2013

I actually really loved this mascara! I miss it sometimes because it worked so good. I should be going out and purchasing another! The little round ball brush at the end seems intriguing, yet makes one nervous. When you try the product, you realize it is probably the best little brush you have ever used! It is small, it does take longer to cover all of your lashes, but when you are doing your mascara it is so much easier to get the little outer corner lashes that you can't get with a big, thick, bulky brush. Definitely recommending this 100%

February 14, 2013

This mascara is absolutely awesome! there is no clupming an it stays on all day! Finally, a mascara that doesn't dry out fast and flake off!

August 14, 2012

I recieved this as a gift from a friend. I am up to trying a new product, so I gave it a whirl.
I loved the shape of the brush. There is nothing I hate more when you are applying mascara and one little sudden movement gets a swipe of mascara all over your lid. This tiny brush gives you the freedom to apply at any angle.
I also love how it makes a great dramatic look for your eyes. Great for a night out. Lashes look thick and long.
I know I will be buying this product in the future.

May 03, 2012

This is the only mascara I have purchased more than once. I have tried many mascaras but none of them would make my eyelashes look like they do on tv. I know this one was a bit prices, but I decided to give a try and anyways. This was about 2 years ago and I've been using it ever since. I tried the waterproof and non waterproof and both work well. The brush is small which allows you to get every single eye lash, including the baby ones in the corner.

March 16, 2012

I HATED this mascara when i first bought it, it made my lashes much too long for my liking, although it never did clump. I avoided using it for a while but when i ran out of another i was forced to try this one again, and was pleasantly surprised. It thickened up a bit after being opened. And i LOVE the brush, makes it easy to get every lash.

January 03, 2012

I grabbed this from a clearance bin ( I love trying mascaras, so it was pretty much calling my name) and was happy with it the first couple times I used it.

BUT... the love did not last. A week or so after opening it, I used it again (usually mascaras get better after they've been opened and sat a bit) but this made my lashes clump together in the most unflattering black wad. It made it look like I had five giant lashes. They were long, mind you, but not the cutest look. I give this one a pass.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for