L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 799 in Mascara

Telescopic clean definition mascara provides astronomical length, perfect definition, and a clump-free end result. The patented no clump brush cleanly defines lashes and lengthens up to 50%.

January 16, 2017

I was so happy to have discovered this gem at the drugstore and really enjoy the skinny wand. It allows for ease in tight lining the water lines and getting right into the lash line to lift those lashes up. Skinny wand is also helpful for people who have smaller eyes and great for bottom lashes! The price is a little up there considering it's a drug store product but worth it!

January 16, 2017

This is a decently priced drugstore mascara that retails 10-15$ depending on the store you go to. However, this product is amazing! My lashes are not thin, however they are extremely short and this extends them like i've never seen with any other mascara. I've always been picky with mascara and I love this product! Worth every penny!

January 13, 2017

I'll never buy this mascara again. The brush makes it difficult to apply the mascara on the eyelashes. It also makes the eyelashes glued and dries very quickly. Definitely not a mascara for me. Hard to apply.

December 15, 2016

Like most women, I have tried my fair share of mascaras. I've tried a range of brushes and sizes. I've also tried numerous expensive mascaras, but nothing has compared to the L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara. Not only does it extend my lashes and make them look full, it is also a great value!

December 09, 2016

Gret mascara for adding length! Does not add much volume so it is best to use another mascara, let it partially dry, curl your eyelashes, then apply the telescopic mascara! It adds a ton of length when used with other mascara! Also good on its own when wanting a more natural look.

December 07, 2016

I use this mascara quite often, I actually have a trick. I first apply a different mascara and then I use the telescopic, it seems to really stick to the already mascaraed hairs (yes, I am aware that mascaraed is not a word lol) it adds length for sure. I use it alone to sometimes but the results are extraordinary when used over top of another mascara. That's my beauty secret for full, long and beautiful lashes.

December 07, 2016

Im very picky with my mascara and this one I can't get enough of :) the effect and results it gives are exactly the natural long lash effect ive always been looking for and finally have it at an offordable price !!

November 30, 2016

I like this mascara for the brush, but it really did not do anything for my short straight lashes. It did not keep a curl nor did it stay on very well.

November 05, 2016

W O W! This is by far one of the best mascaras i'Ve ever used. For an asian, my eyelashes are pretty long and thick naturally. This mascara just brings my lashes to another lever. I only need two coats and my lashes are insanely long! I don't need to use 2 mascaras with this one. L'oreal mascaras are the best.

October 23, 2016

This is my go too mascara now! Have been using it for 2 years and I love how the brush separates the lashes and how it holds. I also love the fact that they have it in different colors! It's perfect on short lashes like mine!

Elle Grand Prix

facmbm added a new review for
    Netflix