L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 773 in Mascara

Telescopic clean definition mascara provides astronomical length, perfect definition, and a clump-free end result. The patented no clump brush cleanly defines lashes and lengthens up to 50%.

October 23, 2016

This is my go too mascara now! Have been using it for 2 years and I love how the brush separates the lashes and how it holds. I also love the fact that they have it in different colors! It's perfect on short lashes like mine!

September 28, 2016

I really like this mascara. It does not clump my eyelashes and it is not thick. It makes my eyelashes extend and full. The only downfall is once you have used it more than 1 1/2 months it starts to flake on your face.

September 27, 2016

This mascara is my all time favourite! It's better than any high end mascara I've ever tried. Be sure to get the one in the black tube. It makes my lashes soooo long I would totally recommend. I have very watery eyes because I wear contacts and it doesn't smudge/flake or run even if it's not waterproof.

August 24, 2016

I like mascaras that define and lengthen, with brushes that separate rather than the spooly sort of brushes. This product does this for me! Have also used the lengthening and the carbon black, equally good.

Little bit expensive, the packaging tends to wear down quite easily and look old but overall very reliable and doesnt irritate my eyes or flake and smudge :)

August 18, 2016

I love this product I use it in my everyday school and weekend routine. It is my go to makeup product when I'm in a rush or am having a lazy day. Its makes my eyelashes so much bigger

August 17, 2016

I have tried many mascara products that will thicken and lengthen my thin, pale lashes. L'Oreal Telescopic Original works the best for me. I can wear it all day with no clumping or flaking, and the price is reasonable.

August 12, 2016

Absolutely love this mascara! It is my go to for comb brushes and does a great job of lengthening short lashes. Well worth the money and is fairly easy to remove at the end of the day.

August 11, 2016

I absolutely love this mascara! It's my go to! Especially for only being under $20! I've tried many mascaras growing up with naturally long lashes. I find that this mascara gives my lashes just enough volume. I don't like the fake clumpy look that some mascaras give.

July 27, 2016

Best mascara EVER! I only swear by that product. It make my eyelashes so long and pretty. Even if I try other brand I always come back to this one! Amazing for the price!

July 22, 2016

I got this because I wanted a really tiny wand for my lower lashes and also a great separating mascara for my top lashes. I mostly like the wand but the formula is difficult to work with. At first it was too wet and the wand grabbed too much product. Then after a month or so the formula started to thicken up so it makes my lashes stick together. I can get it to work but it just seems like so much work to wipe off the excess and spend extra minutes trying to get you lashes to separate. This was the first mascara that really added volume to my lashes which I love but I won't be using it for a quick morning routine.