• L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quads
  • L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quads

L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Quads Reviews

Ranked #968 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

Wear Infinite is a long wearing, silky powder eye shadow that glides on easily and blends effortlessly. This shade collection has been selected to represent the latest trends.Wear Infinite make eyecolour simple. Each luxuriously designed compact contains crease-proof, fades-resistant colour with a soft, silky feel.

April 04, 2015

I have one of these that I bought a long time ago and I think these are great for makeup beginners who want to play around with eyeshadows.

November 24, 2014

I bought these with the word LOVE etched in the 4 colours, so it was probably a few years ago and i find the 'darker' colours muddy and the lighter colours, too pale. I don't end up reaching for them too often.

June 23, 2010

i love it i chose the bronzes quad, works great with my brown skin, very nice palette of colors, look amaizing in summer with the sun, shiny, glimmer, is great quality, is durable; I apply it in the morning and it lasts all day long!!! is long - lasting it is my favorite eye shadow ever!

December 06, 2009

Love the colours in this particular quad - I chose Petals of Promise. The colours go on smoothly, with little flaking/clean up required. My only criticism is that they provided only one applicator brush for 4 colours. Sure, a lot of people buy additional, better quality makeup brushes, but they should still provide at least two applicators, so that you don't have to mix colours on one side of the brush.