L'Oreal Perfect Blondissima Creme
Good

L'Oreal Perfect Blondissima Creme Reviews

Ranked #1688 out of 2161 in Hair Care

If you have dark hair (natural or already coloured) and want your hair to be blonde or noticeably lighter than the colour you have - the product to use is Perfect Blondissima!Perfect Blondissima Creme - Bleach can take a natural brunette and give a sunny, bold, bleach blonde. A lighter shade of brown can achieve a pale, cooler blonde hue.This process takes a little longer than a traditional haircolour but the results are definitely worth it.You can apply a light blonde haircolour of your choice (ash, beige, golden, neutral, etc.) after lightening to give a more sophisticated, refined shade or leave it "bleached" to make a trendy, bold statement.The bleaching action works to lighten up your natural haircolour and eliminate the stubborn red pigment, so you won't look brassy or orangy. The length of time you leave Perfect Blondissima is important for the final result. So determine it first with a STRAND TEST (read instruction sheet carefully). Leave it on until you see a pale, yellow colour (could take 60 minutes or more on darker hair).The colour of cooked pasta or the inside of a banana peel is also a good reference.Perfect Blondissima Creme - Streaks lets you create the look that suits you. For luminous blonde highlights that are refined and contrasting, use the cap. For luminous blonde highlights that are soft and natural, use only the brush.It takes time to be blonde, so enjoy the attention, flirt, and have fun. Living life as a blonde (naturally or by L'OREAL) is an experience and a lifestyle.

July 22, 2014

It works amazing my hair is never frizzy from it an I dye my hair all sorts of colours ! This is a go to product

July 22, 2014

I really like this product however the color I put on after is two-toned. How soon can I use this product again? Is there a certain waiting period before doing another application?

October 22, 2013

Works amazing on black hair! I wanted to DIY bleach my hair to get a specific colour.. My hair is down to my waist so one box was just enough coverage. At this stage, my hair went from black to a vibrant orange shade. I used two boxes to get to a near platinum-blonde(and one more I would've had close to muted).. this works so nicely when i coloured my hair darker because it made it easy to achieve the look on the hair dye package. I went for an ashy chestnut base and the blonde created a pretty undertone. I did an ombre just to salvage the blonde. All of this took me 1 day - which is a big no-no but I couldn't wait approx. 3 days and go out in public with platinum blonde hair. I ended up doing the bleaching the night before - sleep- then in the morning the actual colouring. The only problem was I had crazy dead ends and my hair was very dry for up to two weeks. I switched to a shampoo and conditioner with purple hue since i've been told it helps the colour last longer. Overall, I swear by this product and it saved me so much money then to go to a salon.