L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 653 in Foundation

Discover the secret to perfect skin texture. Introducing studio secrets professional magic perfecting base for instant smoothing results get the perfect skin texture, instantly and all day. The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimizes wrinkles.

1.5/5

January 27, 2017

I bought this product quite awhile ago and I was not impressed by it at all. It was a little bit more pricey than I usually spend on products and it was a waste of money. Left my skin feeling extremely greasy and gross. My make up would smear right off!

January 26, 2017

Okay , I really thought when I purchased this Magic Perfecting Base by Loreal would really work great . But unfortunately it was the opposite :( it was very thick and difficult to smooth out onto my face so it felt heavy and almost felt like I was wearing a cleansing mask. I was really surprised due to the fact Loreal always has good products for decent prices.

January 11, 2017

I purchase this item a few months ago when I decided to opt for a drugstore primer as opposed to one from a specialty store.

The consistency is VERY THICK. I found that it just sat on my skin and trying to spread it didn't help to accomplish much either.

It was even worse after applying my foundation. I could see the built up of product poke right through. This didn't meet my expectation at all. And for that price ($20 at Shoppers Drug Mart), I was really disappointed. I believe there are some amazing hidden drugstore products out there. This just isn't one of them.

November 22, 2016

This is just average...

I used to use this and believe in it so much, but it used to burn under my eye :( and I would take the pain jsut because i wanted to believe it as a magical primer lol but it really did nothing for me.

If you have sensitive or eczema skin... stay away.

September 22, 2016

I love using this under my foundation, it hides my pores and fills in some fine lines. it truly is a magical potion. I cant go without it, I hate the way my foundation looks without it. It doesn't clog pores either. its a great product, I think everybody should be using this under their foundation.

June 29, 2016

This face primer makes your face feel amazing!! So light and smooth. Helps diminish pores, fine lines and dry skin. And a small amount goes a long way!!

April 26, 2016

J'adore cette base avant un maquillage , elle cache toute les petites imperfections et donne un visage doux et lisse au toucher ! Je recommande ce produit!

April 09, 2016

This perfecting primer is good on my combination skin. It goes on smoothly and is a great starter for makeup. The price is reasonable for a good quality make up primer.

March 10, 2016

This is my go to drugstore primer - although its a little on the expensive side (I usually wait for a sale) for such a small jar, a little goes a long way. It has a super silky texture and really help my foundation stick and last a lo longer.

March 01, 2016

Je n'ai pas trouvé que ce produit apportait une différence en ce qui concerne ma routine teint. J'avais plutôt peur qu'il obstrue mes pores qu'autre chose! C'est vrai qu'il cache les pores dilatés, mais si on applique un fond de teint ensuite on n'a aucunement besoin de ce produit là. Pour moi il est inutile et bourré de silicone.