L'Oreal Voluminous Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #750 out of 776 in Eye Liner

L'Oreal, building on the popularity of prestige kajal liners, introduces the first true kajal pencil to the mass market with a custom sharpener. Kajal inspired smoldering liner adds intense black definition to your eye.

May 20, 2015

I love this liquid eyeliner, it dries fast and the tip is easy to make a wing with. I just wish it dried to more of a matte finish.

April 26, 2015

This is the best brush style liquid eyeliner for me. I have teary eyes and oily lids and I can always count on this eyeliner to stay in place. Also goes over top of shimmer eye shadow with absorbing the mica and stays true black in colour. I could go on and on about this product because I have been using I since it came out and hope that they never discontinue it. The brush makes it easy to apply and also versatile in how thick or thin you want.

1.5/5

August 21, 2013

This was one of the strangest products that I have ever used. You are essentially using a felt tip marker to draw on eyeliner. It feels like a marker, looks like a marker and even kind of smells like a marker. If I wanted to use markers as make up, I would buy a pack of Crayolas. Besides the marker weirdness, you have to go over the line numerous times to get an opaque colour. This is frustrating because eyelids are thin and very sensitive and the felt tip of the pen is hard and irritating. Don't waste time or money on this one.

April 09, 2012

I have it in promotion with a mascara , and its a big flop for me. its not even close to be a real eye liner, so its a big flop for me

April 22, 2009

this product is worth the cost!
it goes on even and helps to make my eyes look hugh!i love the easy flow style of the liner and how fast i and able to apply it.

February 10, 2009

Personally I like this eyeliner. I have let friends use it and they hated it, I believe evil was the popular term for it. I have to admit it is hard to use at first but once you get the hang of it, its great. It lasts all day and has a nice fluid line.