La Biosthetique Beach Effect Styling Spray

La Biosthetique Beach Effect Styling Spray Reviews

1 review
Ranked #22 out of 130 in Hairspray

September 11, 2016

This is a really great spritz to give your hair texture. It can be used on wet or dry hair, and my favourite way to use it is to use it while my hair is still damp and then blow dry it. It really gives my hair a unique look with some volume, wave and lift.

Because my hair is so fine and lifeless, it's hard for me to find products that work to give it the kind of texture and volume I like without damaging it in some way. Most hair sprays either have too much of a smell for me to use, or they make my hair so crunchy that it literally breaks off when I try to get the product out at the end of the day.

This spritz does have a scent, but not a lingering one. As long as I spray it from the proper distance, it doesn't leave my hair feeling too hard, and what little amount of stiffness there is seems to come out on its own without me having to wash it out. I don't know how that works, but it does!

This is a little on the pricey side, but I've had the same bottle for two years now. Keep in mind my hair is short and I don't use this daily. Longer hair would go through this more quickly.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?