L.A. Colors Mineral Eyeshadow

L.A. Colors Mineral Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #892 out of 1134 in Eye Shadow

Capture the look and feel of these naturally intense Mineral Eyeshadows. Talc free & fragrance free formula, glides on like silk. Our eyeshadows will give you soft, rich & radiant eye color that last all day and blends seamlessly.

September 03, 2013

This product isn't alltogether that great. The colors are nice, once you can get them to stay. The brush gets very messy very fast.

July 12, 2012

The mineral eye shadows has beautiful shades.Last a long time and applies nicely. I love to use the white color as a base for other eye shadows. It brightens other shades.

August 26, 2011

I actually got my eyeshadows at the dollar tree so they were only $1. For that amount of money I was a little worried about the quality. I had no reason to be. They are amazing eyeshadows. They are extremely pigmented and smooth. You get a lot of product. My favorite is the shimmery champagne color. They really are great shadows to look into.

August 04, 2010

Great product, its a good matte black color. goes on well with sponges, not so much with my brushes but i still lke it