La Coupe Pumped Up Curl Boosting Spray
Good

La Coupe Pumped Up Curl Boosting Spray Reviews

Ranked #1670 out of 2160 in Hair Care

La Coupe Pumped Up Curl Boosting Spray is a leave-in conditioner spray for glamorous, frizz-free curls with body and bounce. It's the ultimate leave-in styling spray for soft curls and helps reduce breakage and static while eliminating flyaways and frizz. Visit lacoupe.com for more information.

August 22, 2011

This spray was just 'meh'..... It really didn't spring the curls up or anything, but it does smell good. I prefer other products for frizz free hair!

February 06, 2011

I love this product. I have just recently purchased it on a friends recommendation. And it is wonderful. I found it to be a little thick so when trying to use the pump it kinda came out in a stream. So I poured some of it out into another bottle (Good for later use) and added a little water. It then sprayed really nice, I could use a little more to make sure I was getting all of my hair. Then I use a diffuser until about half dry. Hair looks wet and crunchy at first. But by the time I get to work I just give it a quick scrunch before heading into the office and Voila! Beautiful, soft, defined curls. And for a little added control on rainy days I use the mouse before the spray. An amazing finishing touch is Got2B satin drops.