La Coupe Volume Fix Firm Hold Hairspray
Good

La Coupe Volume Fix Firm Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 133 in Hairspray

This firm sculpting spray lets you define and shape your hair for a long lasting style. This hairspray has a weightless, volume boosting formula that is botanically enriched for incredible shine and style support. New improved formula has an anti-clog system that delivers the strongest holding, micromist spray around.

April 02, 2015

This is my new favourite hair spray. It adds so much volume to my hair! It's fast drying and long lasting. I can style my hair in the morning, finish with this hairspray and go the whole day without worry. It brushes out easily too and it won't flake or leave residue in your hair.

October 02, 2012

Although the packaging is nice and appealing, this product does not live up to promises. It does not hold well at all. Once dry, it turns flaky in hair and looks like dandruff. Gross. Would not recommend.

1.5/5

November 10, 2010

Before buying this, I had never tried any La Coups products before, but I can say for certain I will be hesitant to purchase anything from this line again! The smell of this finishing spray is awful, I can't even describe it, but it's not a smell I thought would ever be in a hair product! UGGHHH!!! NEVER again. Bad product!!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products