La Cross Eyelash Curler Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 36 in Eyelash Curler

September 19, 2016

This eye lash curler is a very good price great product I use it daily as do a couple of my gifriends I have no need for fake lashes because this curler makes my eyes look amazing without the lashes I just add some mascara curl my lash and boom voom

March 16, 2016

I feel like with eyelash curlers, you definitely get what you pay for. This was inexpensive but it is not worth buying at all. I found it to be ill shaped and it pinched my eyelashes not matter how I rearranged my approach with this thing. This is now in the trash. Next time, I will stick with the brand I know and trust and splurge on a a worthy eyelash curler that will not pinch and will actually nicely curl my lashes, not bend them.

January 06, 2016

I don't find this product works at all, its just a waste of money, thats my opinion

0.5/5

October 20, 2015

If mascara is applied to highlight the eyes, I feel eyelash curlers are not a necessary item. They are a thing of the past.

October 16, 2015

This is the only lash curler I use, gets the job done and it does the job right!

January 11, 2015

I bought this when it was on sale, Pinches my eye lids, , my eye lashes get stuck , and they don't stay together very well .

August 19, 2007

So this totally didn't work for me.

I bought it at the last minute months ago when I wanted my lashes to look more curly for an event.

Bad idea.

What I didn't like was when I tried to curl my lashes, it would pinch my skin on the sides too... ouch! And so, I was only able to curl the tip of my lashes.... not very effective!

I think next time I am going to invest in a better quality curler.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus