La Cross Eyelash Curler Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 31 in Eyelash Curler

September 19, 2016

This eye lash curler is a very good price great product I use it daily as do a couple of my gifriends I have no need for fake lashes because this curler makes my eyes look amazing without the lashes I just add some mascara curl my lash and boom voom

March 16, 2016

I feel like with eyelash curlers, you definitely get what you pay for. This was inexpensive but it is not worth buying at all. I found it to be ill shaped and it pinched my eyelashes not matter how I rearranged my approach with this thing. This is now in the trash. Next time, I will stick with the brand I know and trust and splurge on a a worthy eyelash curler that will not pinch and will actually nicely curl my lashes, not bend them.

January 06, 2016

I don't find this product works at all, its just a waste of money, thats my opinion

0.5/5

October 20, 2015

If mascara is applied to highlight the eyes, I feel eyelash curlers are not a necessary item. They are a thing of the past.

October 16, 2015

This is the only lash curler I use, gets the job done and it does the job right!

January 11, 2015

I bought this when it was on sale, Pinches my eye lids, , my eye lashes get stuck , and they don't stay together very well .

August 19, 2007

So this totally didn't work for me.

I bought it at the last minute months ago when I wanted my lashes to look more curly for an event.

Bad idea.

What I didn't like was when I tried to curl my lashes, it would pinch my skin on the sides too... ouch! And so, I was only able to curl the tip of my lashes.... not very effective!

I think next time I am going to invest in a better quality curler.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play