La Fresh Eco-Beauty Good Day. Day Moisturizer
Good

La Fresh Eco-Beauty Good Day. Day Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 17, 2015

Although this is pricey, it is an amazing day moisturizer. I couldn't ask for much more. It's all natural, non-greasy, lightweight and keeps my dry skin moisturized all day long! It smells great too. I also love that it has not given me any breakouts or irritated my skin whatsoever!

May 11, 2015

I really liked this moisturizer. Normally I find day moisturized to be too greasy for me, this was not. I absorbed very fast, and didn't leave my face feeling oily

February 08, 2015

This skin loving product is fantastic, and who doesn't love a company that puts "hug often & smile more" in the direction section of the product. It is a natural product that is free of parabens, and sulfates which is definitely something that I look for and it SMELLS LIKE CUCUMBERS.....nothing like closing your eyes and feeling like you're at a spa (other than being at a spa of course....duh). No SPF though, but I have that in my foundation so I'm covered. As far as irritation and breakouts that has never been an issue with this product.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!