L.A. Girl Eyeshadow Quad

L.A. Girl Eyeshadow Quad Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1037 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

January 19, 2010

I purchased the L.A. Girl eyeshadow quad in the blue-gray tones and was excited to use it because the colors looked very pretty just by looking at them. I appreciated the low price at first, since it did come with four eyeshadows to work with and their sizes are pretty average. However, I was not too pleased when applying them to my lids. The colors are not all evenly pigmented and they blend horribly, even after I applied an eyeshadow primer underneath. The darkest color, which is made for defining the crease, ended up looking blotchy on my lid, no matter how much I tried to blend it evenly (I used makeup brushes instead of the sponge tip applicator). In addition, the highlight color hardly showed up on my skin, nor on my sister's, who happens to be darker than me. Therefore, I now think that it is not worth the $2.00 it was priced at. Some people may say this is definitely a good price, but I've found better blending eyeshadows at my local dollar store for $1.00.

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted