L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 389 in Concealer

September 19, 2016

I have the orange corrector and it's a dark orange but it blends out easily. I don't like the brush on the tube, can't blend with it you just get more product on. It helps with correcting. A little goes a long way.

June 16, 2016

I have dark blue/purple areas under my eyes and no matter what high end concealer I used, within a few hours that darkness in tear duct to mid eye circle area was showing through. I even tried Bobbi Brown Corrector underneath ($34 CAD at Sephora) but it didn't do the trick and was a strange consistency and hard to work with.

I had watched various YouTube tutorials saying if you have circles like mine, you should try using a straight up orange base underneath in that area only and following with your favourite concealer. I heard great things about L.A Girl's HD Pro Conceal in orange but couldn't find it locally in my area (NB). Luckily, I noticed that NailPolishCanada.com got it in stock for only $6.99 and I was able to try it.

It is pure orange, which looks kind of crazy in the tube. It has a brush tip applicator which I actually don't recommend using - it puts on much more than needed and is hard to smooth out. Fortunately, it's easy enough to put a bit on the back of your hand and lightly dab it onto the problem area (or you could use a brush if you preferred) so I won't take away points for that.

Results? In a word: Amazing. I don't look tired or ill anymore when I use a tiny bit of this on the dark area before I use my concealer. And the consistency is not pasty like the Bobbi Brown Corrector I tried so I can easily smooth it out and layer with it.

If you have very dark areas under your eyes, I highly recommend this. And $6.99! You can't go wrong with that price!

May 01, 2016

I frigging love this concealer and I will continue to purchase it as long as I live. I don’t think any other concealer can replace this for me. I may go try MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, I hear this is a dupe for that, but I will always go back to this concealer. This only suggestion I have for L.A. Girl is just to change the packaging of the concealer, as for now, I am still use it and look pass the packaging.

Full Review : http://allthingsbeautybymaame.blogspot.ca/2016/01/la-girl-pro-hd-conceal-review.html

April 01, 2016

After searching endlessly for these little guys, I finally was able to get my hands on them at a local beauty supply store. These are amazing! First of all, the consistancy of the product is so smooth and blendable. I have two different shades - one in porcelain to highlight certain aspects of my face, and the other in toast - I use this one to contour my cheeks, temples, and my nose. I like to use a damp beauty blender to really blend out the product. Also, they are super affordable!

March 05, 2016

Had this concealer for over a year and it's fantastic, blends great, coverage is great although it doesn't last longer than 6 hr, packaging and applicator I didn't like at first but it grew on me

have repurchased this in one of the color correcting shades and I loved it as well

February 17, 2016

Love this product! I saw this in MANY You-Tube make-up videos for women of color, and I decided to try it on my dark skin. It goes on shockingly light, but then it blends into my skin amazingly well! After setting with my Ben Nye Banana or Topaz powder, I tone it down and blend into my skin with my BN Sienna powder. It works great!

February 13, 2016

These concealers are fantastic. They're dirt cheap, come in heaps of shades (ranging from very light to very dark, and including peach, yellow, green, and other colors), and they're amazing quality. They have a creamy texture but they aren't too thick for the under-eye and they cover flawlessly. The packaging is a squeeze-tube with a brush tip. The only downside to these concealers is that after some time, they separate and they're practically impossible to mix back together again for some reason, so they're garbage at that point. These are great and for the price, you absolutely can't beat them.

Updated On: February 13, 2016

I'm not sure if these are available in Canada, but note that while they are $5.00USD on the company's website, they are much cheaper both in-stores and from other online retailers. I bought mine online for $1.99USD.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml